Turtle Bay Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 37 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay

Application

I interviewed at Turtle Bay

Interview

Great, really nice and manager was very welcoming. Made me feel comfortable, relaxed and calm. All the questions were to the point and interview was quick. They asked me what my favourite cocktail which was quite funky.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your personality and why it is good for Turtle Bay?
    Answer Question

Turtle Bay

Application

I interviewed at Turtle Bay

Interview

It was a nice and easy interview. Talked about my past experience & my interests. Asked me how I sell this pen as an exercise to prove my sales techniques.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Turtle Bay

Application

I interviewed at Turtle Bay

Interview

Fairly easy. Have some knowledge basic cooking skills, like preperation of sauces, weights and proportions, portion sizes, using knives and cleanliness knowledge. Show them that you have real interest to do this work .

Interview Questions
  • What duties have you performed before which would help you carryout this role?

Turtle Bay

Application

I interviewed at Turtle Bay

Interview

Was very comfortable, I was treated like an adult. They were respectable and knew all information. They were able to answer all of my questions clearly. I hope that I will get a job here!

Interview Questions
  • If I have other responsibilities outside of this job

Turtle Bay

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Turtle Bay in Aug 2021

Interview

Lovely interview experience! I had to do a velocity test, a telephone interview, an in person interview and then a two hour trial shift. The staff were so friendly and really put me at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Turtle Bay? What experience do you have in the hospitality sector?

Turtle Bay

Application

I interviewed at Turtle Bay in Aug 2021

Interview

I did not apply online and I happened to pass by the restaurant as I decided to step out on foot to do a walk-in. Dressed up with a shirt and tie and had copies of my CV with me. The staff in the front door was very welcoming and immediately told me to wait for abit, then told me if you're alright doing an interview right now, on the spot. Very casual, chill, being honest and just being comfortable with describing your answers.

Interview Questions
  • So from engineering to working in a bar, why?

Turtle Bay

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Turtle Bay in Jul 2021

Interview

Received a call after submitting my application via Indeed. Had to complete a quiz, then was invited for an interview. Completed my interview, very laid back and informal, and was invited for a trial shift. Did my 3 hour trial shift and was told I would get a call back the next day to discuss how I'd done, but I never received a call/email or any response, which is really disappointing as I'd basically just worked for them for free.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turtle Bay (Newcastle upon Tyne, England)

Interview

Very friends and polite questions were straight forward and to the point. The questions were interesting and allowed me to really show my character and skills. Overall it was a lovely atmosphere and the staff made me feel comfortable, no nervousness in the interview at all!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Leamington Spa, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Turtle Bay (Royal Leamington Spa, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

casual chat and some questions about why i would like the role and whether or not i have any relevant experience. it was nice but they are all over the place and i was told on the spot i would get the job but then rejected after my trial shift even though they said i would get the job. i had to contact them myself and the manager was horrible and so rude and refused to give any feedback. horrible management in leamington.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Turtle Bay (London, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

Easy and straightforward, came in for a trial shift that lasted up to 30 mins to an hour, then came in to sign a contract and then started the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 37 Interviews

Turtle Bay Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Turtle Bay as 48.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.26 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Bartender and Bar Tender rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Busser and Waitress roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Turtle Bay takes an average of 9 days when considering 44 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Waitress had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Busser roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Turtle Bay according to 44 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 42.22%