UUabc Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at UUabc

UUabc

Application

I interviewed at UUabc

Interview

The interview went well. Basic questions like having to introduce yourself and go into a little detail about your online experience. In the end, you have to do a demo of level 1/ Level B and C. Interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience do you have in teaching young children?
    1 Answer

UUabc

Application

I interviewed at UUabc

Interview

Was good and professional I need to enter at least 30 words. Haven't actually worked for them I need to do this to see other reviews. Cat dog fish snake rabbit goat cow sheep

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UUabc

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UUabc in Dec 2018

Interview

I had a 5 minute demo with the interviewer, who pretended to be 7 years old. Unlike other online schools, you have to make up your own demo, with materials and TPR. Overall, it took about 20 minutes, and was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

UUabc

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UUabc in Dec 2018

Interview

Straightforward demo interview not many questions Just an application form and production of teaching certificates One to one interview with recruiter' lasted about 10 minutes No awkward questions just had to keep smiling

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UUabc (Beijing, Beijing) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview was led by a very friendly agent, it lasted about 20 minutes, and included a demo class which went well, in my opinion. It was all handled very professionaly.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UUabc (Shanghai, Shanghai) in Oct 2018

Interview

I was referred by a friend. I was emailed a link to book an interview, but I had to wait 2 weeks for a free slot. The interview was about 40 minutes on Zoom, with a mini demo class that they asked me to prepare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UUabc (London, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

Was contacted by email and Skype but had to download an app called wechat to have the interview. Spoke for about 30 minutes with a Chinese teacher and taught a 5 minute demo class. Had to take internet speed test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UUabc in Feb 2018

Interview

Straight forward, everything is explained to you clearly so you don't need to go through the training and demo before you now your pay rate. The demo lesson was also quite easygoing and relaxed. The entire process took a few days before I got hired.

Interview Questions
  • How many years of teaching experience do you have? How long are you planning to have this job in case you get hired?
2 people found this interview helpful