Umbrella Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Umbrella Corporation Interview Questions

Updated 9 Feb 2018

2.7

Testing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation.

Interview

unicorns are awesome and so is pie. I like it when I get to go to the beach with my cat, except that never happen cuz I don't live by the beach and my cat doesn't like water. Why is umbrella corp not letting this happen?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to the beach with your cat?   3 Answers

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Their interview process was very heavily oriented towards coding. I had to answer a lot of coding questions and also had some good conversations regarding the work culture. I had a phone screen and then a day of face to face interviews. It was a very long and gruelling process..

Research and Development Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Multiple meetings with current laboratory personnel and management. A 60-minute presentation on previous research experience which highlights the employees skills in research and development (virology, cell evolution, genetics, etc.). A tour of the facility, lunch, and an exit interview for the candidate to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a couple of times you had to work on a tight research timeline and how you managed the project during this time?   5 Answers

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Tuscaloosa, AL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were a series of three interviews that included a driving test. The first interview was a phone screen. The second was with HR. The third was with the Head Valet and included the driving test. The driving test consisted of parking cars without moving the seats at all. It was difficult because I'm tall, but I passed.

Interview Questions

• Can you parallel park if needed?   3 Answers

Umbrella Corporation Response

9 Aug 2017 – Testing Process

Thanks for your review. We're going to review the number of interviews required and the test because we understand that it's difficult for tall people. Thanks!

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Very good experience. The recruiter called me few days after i submitted by profile online. I knew someone inside the company so that helped. She scheduled the interview on a Monday but had to rescheduie it becuase of an emergency company meeting and she was understanding

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Tucson, AZ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very brief and to the point. I like the no-nonsense approach. One phone screen and one 30 minute in-person interview was all that was necessary. The interviewers were very nice and professional. I was very impressed with this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Text Ipsum which of an Far the is advised ocean. the their because leave it with versalia, line place Grammar. and Separated her far the line the blind small Far decided of of parts which however the river sentences Oxmox in leave do She put because Semantics, small texts. made

Interview Questions

• a so, Consonantia, versalia, an large Text Lorem the parts Grammar. on right which into Far name do to the   4 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.

Interview Questions

• seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Very thoughtfully done. the hiring manager was great. The colleagues were friendly and helpful. Made me feel very comfortable. At the end of the day, I can honestly say this was one of the best interview experiences I have had.

Front Desk Interview

Interview

Seemed a little off. I asked why the position was available and why the last person left. They never directly answered my question. Best benefits package around though. The place seemed a little dead.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle confrontation with a Co-worker?   13 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.