Umbrella Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 6 Dec 2018

2.4

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Very thoughtfully done. the hiring manager was great. The colleagues were friendly and helpful. Made me feel very comfortable. At the end of the day, I can honestly say this was one of the best interview experiences I have had.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site.

Interview Questions

• seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.   3 Answers

Front Desk Interview

Interview

Seemed a little off. I asked why the position was available and why the last person left. They never directly answered my question. Best benefits package around though. The place seemed a little dead.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle confrontation with a Co-worker?   13 Answers

Senior Tester Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward with lots of questions about my strengths and weaknesses, and what challenging situations I'd been in recently. The only odd part was the questions about my blood type. That was a first. Overall it was a pretty easy interview, though something about the place was moderately creepy, so not sure I'll be rushing back for a second round...

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Tuscaloosa, AL (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were a series of three interviews that included a driving test. The first interview was a phone screen. The second was with HR. The third was with the Head Valet and included the driving test. The driving test consisted of parking cars without moving the seats at all. It was difficult because I'm tall, but I passed.

Interview Questions

• Can you parallel park if needed?   3 Answers

Umbrella Corporation Response

9 Aug 2017 – Testing Process

Thanks for your review. We're going to review the number of interviews required and the test because we understand that it's difficult for tall people. Thanks!

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Tucson, AZ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was very brief and to the point. I like the no-nonsense approach. One phone screen and one 30 minute in-person interview was all that was necessary. The interviewers were very nice and professional. I was very impressed with this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview was great. It was reallly easy. I spoke with the hiring manager and she was really nice. The building was really nice and looked modern. The benefits are great and the pay is exactly what I was hoping for.

Research and Development Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Denver, CO (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Multiple meetings with current laboratory personnel and management. A 60-minute presentation on previous research experience which highlights the employees skills in research and development (virology, cell evolution, genetics, etc.). A tour of the facility, lunch, and an exit interview for the candidate to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a couple of times you had to work on a tight research timeline and how you managed the project during this time?   5 Answers

Umbrella Corporation Response

18 May 2018 – Java Software Engineer

Thanks for your feedback!

Graduate Zombie Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

Simplest interview I have ever been to. Sat in a small with a guy wearing some sort of gas mask. There were no questions. A bit awkward as we sat in silence for 10 mins. Took some blood sample at the end for 'drugs' tests.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Umbrella Corporation (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

The process was short and sweet. It all took place within 2 weeks and then I got an offer. I ended up taking the job and was very happy with the process

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.