Unicom Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

1.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unicom

Unicom

Application

I interviewed at Unicom

Interview

Worked there years ago, back in 2015. Extremely easy interview, they hire near enough everyone. Asked a couple basic questions you just have to answer yes to. Lasted a couple minutes at most.

Interview Questions
  • Was very basic questioning, asked very simple questions you just had to answer yes to, or give very brief examples. Questions like "Are you a team player, hard worker, good communicator etc.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I interviewed at Unicom (Manchester, England) in Jan 2017

Interview

Extremely easy interview. Walked in, asked me questions about my work ethic and availability. Didn't really ask any tough questions, felt like they were attempting to hire as many people as possible at that point.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unicom (Birmingham, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

Misleading interview- information I was told was completely different from when I started the job. It was very easy .. In fact it was too easy! It's like they're hiring anyone and everyone. Wasn't asked any questions, minus the simple tell me a little about yourself. I spent 30 minutes listening to the person ramble on about the amazing benefits working for them .. HA HA HA HA

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Unicom

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unicom in Jan 2016

Interview

Easy they hire everyone. No questions asked apart from tell me why you want a job. They mislead you on potential earnings when you ask a pressing question you're given the 'wait and see' response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unicom (Manchester, England) in Apr 2015

Interview

Was lie too in the interview. They will say anything to get you to work for them. I left a good job to work for this cowboy company. They are so desperate for people to work for them.

Interview Questions
  • About my experience but they lie in the interview about the job role that offered. Also you have to keeping asking for a copy contract as they do not like to supply a copy of the contract to new employees.
  • Just stay away from this company.

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unicom (Alsip, IL) in Apr 2014

Interview

The interview process for the most part was easy. Average interview questions were asked and they were very interested in my personal life and what I may have going on outside of work and I found this to be a bit nosy. Total of 3 interviews with the first interview via phone or skype.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed