Unit4 Interview Questions

Updated 8 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Unit4

HardAverageEasy
Found 58 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Seattle, WA) in Apr 2020

Interview

The interview process was smooth and efficient. After an initial phone screening with their recruiter, who had a good understanding of the role and the company, I had 2 x 30 minute interviews with the Project Governance Leader and the Team Lead. A week later I was contacted for a 45 minute interview with the Consulting Director. These interviews were over Zoom. The recruiter was excellent at keeping me up-to-date on the interview and on-boarding process.

Interview Questions
  • How I would manage a customer who understood the data migration process vs one that did not.
    Answer Question
Unit4
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unit4

Interview

No contact after the initial phone call to invite to the interview. HR recruiter promised to call back and never did and did not answer the emails too. After that I got the email with a thank you with taking part in the recruitment.

Unit4
Application

I interviewed at Unit4

Interview

You have one interview with HR. Then you talk with the team manager of the area of your interest. They want you to speak english and have some background related with IT or financials.

Interview Questions
Unit4
Application

I interviewed at Unit4

Interview

Scheduled an initial informal chat with HR advisor. Next was a video interview with the line manager. The last stage was a presentation where they give you a case study.

Interview Questions
Unit4
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Reading, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

The communication was great throughout the process. There was a screening call with the Talent Acquisition team, an online psychometric test (logic, maths and personality), a 1st stage Teams interview with the line manager (Business Partner) and a last stage Teams interview (head of department). I think if it wasn't for the winter holidays, the process would have been shorter, however the communication was brilliant, very professional, I was never left waiting, they always came back to me before the agreed deadline.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked 2 3 questions relating to ER situations.
  • I was asked to describe a situation where I improved a process or procedure.
Unit4
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unit4 in Jan 2021

Interview

Got invitation over the email to complete 2 sets of questions. The test is on logic assessments that ask you on mathematical questions and personality questions. Next step of interview is if we passed the assessment.

Interview Questions
Unit4
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unit4

Interview

It was an interview process very well organised, with an interview, an online assessment, a video pitch and, the final step was a presentation with an interview with the managers.

Interview Questions
Unit4
Anonymous Employee in Lisbon
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unit4 (Lisbon) in Sep 2020

Interview

Very professional and friendly first interview by the recruiting manager, no boring inconvenient or uncomfortable questions. No judgment of any kind and not being stuck to your past.

Unit4
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Unit4

Interview

I applied online and received a call from the HR Rep within an hour to arrange a call for the following day for a screening interview. A couple of days later I received an email entitled "Next Steps with Unit4" informing me that the next stage was a video interview with the hiring manager and a member of the team and to book my slot. One slot was for in 24 hours time, the other in 48 hours time, both at 7am for me. It was short notice but I was glad things could be moving quickly. I confirmed the slot for in 48 hours to allow time to prep. A couple of hours later, I received an automated email from the HR rep's email address "HR REP would like to recall the message, "Next Steps with Unit4"." I thought it was unusual because I had replied to the email within an hour. Why recall an email hours after you've sent it and the recipient had replied? 24 hours pass since I accepted the interview time/date (at this point the interview would be in less than 24 hours time) and I still had not received call invite/link to confirm the meeting on their side. I emailed the HR Rep to check that everything was confirmed and still going ahead or not (I'm sure there was a mistake or they are just busy, right?) and that email goes completely ignored. Because it was getting close to the end of the day and I still had no reply, I called and left a voicemail too. I heard nothing back. Luckily I decided not to continue prepping and assumed it was not going ahead. The next morning and 45 mins before the scheduled time I get an email finally telling me they "apologize for the delay" and they have hired someone else. My point of this long review is not that I am annoyed I didn't get a chance at actually doing the interview I was invited to, although I'd have liked the opportunity to, but because instead of being courteous, professional and polite by telling me via normal human means of communication, such as a simple email, that for whatever reason in the 2 hours since I accepted the interview time/date that they no longer wanted to interview me, they weirdly tried to recall the interview invite without an explanation or follow up. I assume that they just wanted me to decipher the true meaning of this recall notification. Incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Please choose a time or date and prepare for a technical interview
Unit4
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 in Jun 2020

Interview

Hiring manager shows up in a t-shirt. Not very professional. Interview gets rescheduled 2 weeks later, then, they cancel an hour before saying it was filled internally. Gave me relief because company is not very impressive and unorganized.

Interview Questions
  • I'm running to my son's football game after this, but, tell me about what you do.
Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2020

Interview

The recruiter reached out and was professional, candid, and kind. She explained the process and then actually followed the steps she described. 3 subsequent interviews were scheduled. When the process took longer than expected, she communicated timely and set expectations. Great connection with the manager and everyone on the team. All the interviews were conversations rather than questions and answers.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in the higher education market? What is your experience with ERP? How do you like to work? What are your interests and how do they fit with the role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Interviews