Unit4 Reviews

Found 548 of over 681 reviews

3.8
Unit4 CEO Mike Ettling
Mike Ettling
Pros
  • "Great work life balance policy in place(in 55 reviews)

• "mental health, flexible working(in 34 reviews)

• Cons
  • "the management team is not good enough to take care the needs of the employee(in 10 reviews)

• "Lot of senior management been there 20yrs plus & very stuck in their ways(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

62 Comments

Tech

283.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Unit4~37546
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

A very flexible and people-centric company

Aug 1, 2022 - Marketing Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The approach to flexible work offered by the company is fantastic, with the ability to work remotely. Have found there is a significant amount of autonomy in the role with the focus being on 'what' is produced vs. 'when' or 'how' long it took. Unit4 also seems to be gaining traction with analyst firms when compared to more established names such as Oracle, Microsoft or SAP. The company has made a number of acquisitions as it continues to grow. The range of benefits and career opportunities seem greater than much larger companies that have worked for, with the compensation package also higher. The company is very people centric. Employees are incredibly helpful should you have any questions.

Cons

Can sometimes be challenging navigating systems and finding information in the early few weeks in the role but have found this gets better with time.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ambitious with Huge Growth Potential

Jul 5, 2022 - Senior Solutions Consultant in Manchester, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

In my experience, we have a vibrant company culture with excellent people to work with. The organization makes a great effort to make our organization feel very safe and inclusive. Everyone has been very welcoming. Compensation, I feel, is very fair given the work-life balance we are also afforded. I am completely remotely enabled, and get a sense from the organization that this is a very acceptable and modern way of working - I don't feel any pressure to endure a commute. I am well entrusted with responsibility, empowered with tools, both of which makes me feel both motivated and proud to work for Unit4.

Cons

I am very happy working for Unit4. I haven't faced any cons, so far, that are out of ordinary business politics involved with the challenges of a company trying to grow 10x - the people certainly aren't being overlooked by the ambitious goals.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Jun 17, 2022 - Senior PS Manager in Reading, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice offices, good people to work with

Cons

Old technology dressed up as cloud

1 person found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Current Employee

Definately NOT People First

Jun 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Cannot fault the people below a certain level.

Cons

Senior management aweful. U4 talk about a People First, this is far from true. Management information is very poor so there are many manual workarounds at the expense of people's work life balance, on top of which there is zero recognition for all the hard work carried out.

3 people found this review helpful