Unitemps Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Unitemps

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unitemps (Nottingham, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Was invited to a panel interview about 2 weeks after I applied to the role. I was not successful due to not beibg familiar with their internal system because they did not want to train someone which was disappointing as it was not mentioned in the job description, nor at the interview, I only learned this when I got my interview feedback so it was a bit of a waste of time as I had cancelled another interview elsewhere on the same day for this interview.

Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unitemps (Birmingham, England) in May 2019.

Interview

A short telephone interview following a one to one interview after few days. I applied for an internal role , to work directly with uni temps.. they were really lovely, I felt like the interviewer was more nervous than I am..he kept on making mistakes when he was speaking.. and kept apologizing for it * I wasn’t nervous or anything tbh...

Very straight forward.. the one to one interview lasted less than 30 min...

I didn’t end up getting the job, according to them “ I gave one of the best answers and I was very confident, however due to the lack of industry experience, they can’t take me on board.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you obtain that will help with this role   1 Answer

Receptionist/Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unitemps (Nottingham, England) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of a short written test assessing your behaviour and attempt to solve a student's problem regarding her/his inability to get a job after 6months of search and interviews. Following the test, there was a classic interview with the manager and external recruitement manager focusing more on behavioural and skill questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work as part of a team in a busy environment?   1 Answer

Accommodation Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unitemps (Leicester, England) in August 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was for about 3hours. First of we had an interview and there were other people also interviewing for the role. Then during the interview we each introduced ourselves and the interviewers got to tell us more about the role. We later were divided into two groups to do a presentation, after which we had to write an essay about why we should be employed and the skills we had that that would add value to the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us? and other basic competency questions   Answer Question

Non-medical Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unitemps (Birmingham, England) in January 2014.

Interview

I was required to take a short note-taking test which involved listening to a 10 minute audio of an example university lecture. The lecture was very simple and clear to understand and I was allowed to listen to it twice. Otherwise there was no formal interview, they just wanted to confirm my availability.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.