Urban Outfitters Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Urban Outfitters Interview Questions

Interviews at Urban Outfitters

1,455 Interview Reviews

2.2

Interview

ˇHe first round of interviews was a video round. The company sends you a program to your email that records you responses. The next step was an in person interview at the store.

Interview Questions

• Where do you look for style inspiration?   1 Answer
    • Name a time you had to solve a problem   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Thousand Oaks, CA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

first interview was a group one on zoom, super easy and asked customer scenario and basic easy questions. second interview is in person with manager! just be yourself and make sure to showcase your style through the outfit you wear to your interview (don't dress business casual/ formal)

Interview Questions

• -Describe one time you worked as a team player.
      -Describe a situation in which you had to overcome a problem.
      -How would you prevent stealing?
      -What was your first experience like with the brand?
      -Explain how you incorporate creativity into your daily life.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Asked some character/personality questions and questions to do with clothing brands/retail. Group interview with one other person. Very easy going and relaxed. Asked how one would handle certain situations, what good etiquette with customers looks like

Interview Questions

Application

I interviewed at Urban Outfitters in October 2020.

Interview

I applied online and then I got a call back a week later to set up an interview. The interview went great and I got the position 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer if you didn't know how to help them,?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

It was very chill, we just sat down and talked about me and my interests. It was pretty short, but the vibe was great the whole time. It was 1 on 1 so there was not a lot of pressure at all.

Interview Questions

• What's your experience with Urban Outfitters?
      Do you have any customer service experience?
      What trends do you like/what about fashion interests you?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a call back, in person interview, hiring manager was very sweet and down to earth. Interview was very simple, more so the hiring manager getting to know what kind of person you are!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

You are placed into a large group and asked a series of questions. Everyone answers their questions one by one. The questions are mainly about clothes and what you know about the company.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process was a group interview of around 4 people and a manager. Manager was super nice and a very relaxed interview. Enjoyed the group setting, made it much easier to talk and much less nerve racking.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are you're favorite fashion trends at the moment?   1 Answer
    • Q: What is your favorite music?   1 Answer
    • Q: How would you describe your style?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a group interview, however my group was small (only myself and one other person). The manager would ask questions and allow us both to answer. Some of my colleagues reported having to do two rounds of interviews, but I only did one.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Urban Outfitters.

Interview

Always apply online first. Then you’ll get called in for an interview, a lot of times it’s a group interview. Then from there you may have to submit a video interview as well. Dress smart but not too formal, reflect your personal style and how you’d fit in with the urban brand. The interview is very casual and focused around your personality for the most part.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.