Vacancy Filler Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Vacancy Filler Interview Questions

Interviews at Vacancy Filler

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vacancy Filler

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vacancy Filler.

Interview

The interview was great and the experience was amazing. The interviewers also made me feel comfortable and did not bombard me with questions. I also was not expected to know everything about everything. All in all, I would recommend this company to anyone.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vacancy Filler (Loughborough, England) in March 2015.

Interview

I was offered an interview via email after a former colleague submitted my CV. The interview itself was very informal and relaxed, consisting of open discussion about experience, skills, ambitions etc. rather than direct questions along with an overview of the company which lasted approximately an hour. I was contacted with a job offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• No specifically structured questions, just a lengthy informal conversation about ability.   Answer Question

Software Solution Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vacancy Filler (Loughborough, England) in January 2015.

Interview

I received a call 1 day after applying for the position, That same day went in for my first interview where I met with the sales manager and also the managing director. We had a very productive meeting which ended in an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• The questions during the interview were based around my previous experience and working out how that can relate to the sales position with vacancy filler. Also we discussed where I see myself in 3/5 years time. Both the sales manage and managing director were happy to answer any questions I had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Both the MD and sales manager were open to negotiation. I would suggest anyone that goes for an interview to be upfront about what you are looking for in terms of package and back it up with previous experience and ability.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vacancy Filler (Loughborough, England) in October 2014.

Interview

I submitted my CV through their careers page and was contacted by the HR department to attend an interview. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a friendly face and offered refreshment while I waited for my time slot. I was a little nervous but the interviewer made me feel at ease. A great experience, unlike most other interviews.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute toward better service for our clients?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.