Vacancy Filler Interview Questions

Updated 5 Mar 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Interviews at Vacancy Filler

Positive100%
Applied online75%
Employee Referral25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vacancy Filler

Vacancy Filler

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vacancy Filler

Interview

The interview was great and the experience was amazing. The interviewers also made me feel comfortable and did not bombard me with questions. I also was not expected to know everything about everything. All in all, I would recommend this company to anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vacancy Filler (Loughborough, England, England) in Mar 2015

Interview

I was offered an interview via email after a former colleague submitted my CV. The interview itself was very informal and relaxed, consisting of open discussion about experience, skills, ambitions etc. rather than direct questions along with an overview of the company which lasted approximately an hour. I was contacted with a job offer the following day.

Interview Questions
  • No specifically structured questions, just a lengthy informal conversation about ability.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vacancy Filler (Loughborough, England, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

I received a call 1 day after applying for the position, That same day went in for my first interview where I met with the sales manager and also the managing director. We had a very productive meeting which ended in an offer of employment.

Interview Questions
  • The questions during the interview were based around my previous experience and working out how that can relate to the sales position with vacancy filler. Also we discussed where I see myself in 3/5 years time. Both the sales manage and managing director were happy to answer any questions I had.

Anonymous Employee in Loughborough, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vacancy Filler (Loughborough, England, England) in Oct 2014

Interview

I submitted my CV through their careers page and was contacted by the HR department to attend an interview. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a friendly face and offered refreshment while I waited for my time slot. I was a little nervous but the interviewer made me feel at ease. A great experience, unlike most other interviews.

Interview Questions
  • How can you contribute toward better service for our clients?
RSS Feed</>Embed