Venatrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Venatrix

3.1

Client Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venatrix (London, England) in February 2018.

Interview

We had a group powwow in the morning to illuminate just how important certain competencies were to the roles we would be given opportunities to work for, before group exercises to showcase our talent. In the afternoon, we were interviewed individually, to really discover where the next step would be most relevant.

Interview Questions

• "What do you want to do for your career?"   1 Answer

9 Jul 2018 – CEO

Thank you for this review! We're really grateful for all your feedback and wish you the very best of luck in your new role.

Thanks,

The Venatrix team

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venatrix (London, England) in August 2018.

Interview

It was divided into a group and 1:1 interview. We were 20 people and only 4 got accepted for the 1:1 interview. We did a self introductry presentation. And did a role play to sell a product.

Interview Questions

• Imagine you are at the back of uber with a CEO. Try to get yourself hired with a 90 second talk.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venatrix in October 2017.

Interview

I sent off a CV for the role of account manager, and they called me and asked me a few questions. Then they told me that I had made it to the next stage in the process whilst I was still on the phone. I was happy about this until they told me I would have to attend one their centres for an assessment, where they would then suggest sales jobs I might like. I dislike these internal assessment centres as they do not usually focus on the job the candidates apply for but rather on giving the candidate any which role in order to boost their quotas.

Interview Questions

Venatrix Response

30 Oct 2017 – CEO

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable feedback on our process. I'm sorry your experience of Venatrix wasn't a positive one, and would love to discuss this with you in more detail- please call me directly... More

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venatrix (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

One of Venatrix’s agent calls you and has a discussion with you. If you’re good, you go to the next level which is a phone interview.
    You’re interviewed on basic questions which after a few interviews you’re very used to.
    If you succeed they invite to an Assessment day in Central London, they congratulate you because ‘’ 800 hundred applies, you’re in the 20 selected ‘’

The Assessment day is supposed to last from 10 AM to 4 PM, which can appear like very long.
    The day begins with an open question about Sales, so you better speak to show that you’re here.
    Then begin the group tasks, which is fun but too short especially when demonstrating, regarding the voluntary attitude of the board of directors.

After this and around 12:30AM they separate the group in two and if you haven’t been good (my case), you’re being nicely told to go home, without any direct explanation.

So to sum up, I would say that if you’ve never done an assessment day, you should do it. But be prepared to be over-enthusiastic for the few moments when you can talk.
    I think that the time allowed or taken isn’t at all sufficient to prove your quality.

Also, at first you’re told that you earned your place from 800 people and during the day, this goes down to 500, and then to even less.
    This is really sad because the whole process looks like Venatrix cares a lot about their partner company (that’s great) but not at all about what really matters for the graduate.
    On the 20 graduates, we were 7 or 8 international. 6 of us were told to go home at noontime... If the client is looking for purely English speakers, why inviting us?

If you’re very very enthusiastic, great speaker in public and have an entire day to offer, then that’s for you! Otherwise, be careful not to waste time! Don’t lose confidence if you’re sent off at noon, you have skills and will get your job!

Interview Questions

Venatrix Response

9 Jul 2018 – CEO

Hi,

Thanks very much for this review. We welcome all feedback, positive or otherwise, and will be sure to take your comments on board.

I would like to address your comment about the... More

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venatrix (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Extensive telephone interview in which the recruitment company employee offered me an invite to the next process of interview. A group interview where he said that he and Darktrace would be present. He asked to write send him a Research document on Darktrace, which i completed to a high standard. He then called to provide me with further information about the day on interview and how i should present myself. Everything was positive until the day of interview. Dark trace and the man I spoke to from Venatrix was not there and everybody who attended was applying for a job located in France with a completely different salary. Some candidates had known about the company for weeks, a company which I hadn't heard about once. I looked clueless and lost when they asked me why I wanted to work for the company present and what attracted me to apply for them. It was humiliating. I would also like to state that Venatrix called me and asked me to attend, the least they could have done was inform m of the correct company. A complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what attracts you to tech-start up sales.   Answer Question

Sales Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelsea, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Venatrix (Chelsea, England) in October 2017.

Interview

Got the call up to attend the assessment centre and admittedly I was a bit sceptical at first but decided to attend as any interview experience is good experience as a graduate!

Laura was great on the phone to prepare me for the day with tips and answering any questions i had. The actual assessment centre starts off with very short group exercises which very quickly leave behind any less enthusiastic or quiet individuals unable to shine in a short space of time. After the first cut there is a face to face interview stage, followed by the final cut.

Once accepted, i began with Elaine coaching me for my interviews. She was fantastic and gave invaluable advice. Very straight talking and seriously good at her job.

Next Mackenzie took over my interview preparation and again I had great advice and preparation for my interviews. Really went the extra mile, even doing mock interview role play at some points! Our final interview prep really did make the difference in getting the job offer and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Mackenzie.

Overall I would recommend going to the assessment day if you get the call

Interview Questions

Venatrix Response

6 Nov 2017 – CEO

Hello,

Thanks for this great feedback- I'll pass it on to the team!

Best of luck with everything,

Elaine

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venatrix (London, England) in November 2018.

Interview

An assessment day style process, with individual interviews throughout the day and around 2 selection processes where they sent people home. Introductory pitch, group activity and one-on-one interviews- know your CV!

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venatrix (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

- Introduction
    - Answer basic questions - make sure you have answers prepared
    - Introuce yourself in pitch - speak confidently and dont ramble on
    - Work in a group doing an excericse then presenting your findings - make sure you respond when the assessors respond with questions
    - If get through, then you get a one on one interview

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself as if you were in an Uber with future employer   1 Answer

Sale Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venatrix (London, England) in June 2019.

Interview

Pros of the group interview/ presentation were that it's beneficial to connect with the people that are there, after the interview itself I went with a few for coffee with a few of the team and we got to know eachother more.
    It shows who can work well within a team and present ideas and who can't.
    It helps you to build confidence when talking infront of a team.
    You learn ways in which you can sell yourself better.

Cons were the group was too big, how you can offer a group of 15 or so people a job at the end i dont know. There was far too much competition in the room.
    Not enough diversity at all, and I'm not just talking about colour but also the amount of males there compared to females were a bit unfair as males are naturally more dominating so therefore have a higher chance of getting the role.
    I think if you're looking to get a job, group interviews are not the way to go as they dont really focus on each individuals talent/passion. Other than that I'm glad I went but I knew the company wasn't for me as soon as I got there.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Venatrix (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

assesment day . 2 rounds of presentations after which half candidates were cut, Followed by interview process but seemed like decision had already been made with those who did make it further being tested in interview significantly more.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.