Vencore Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Recruiter16%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vencore (Herndon, VA) in Jun 2017

Interview

Recruiter were timely and pleasant to work with. Took time to discuss opportunities available and setup interview pretty quickly. Had two separate interviews to meet hiring managers, team, and senior director to get better acquainted.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about qualifications and really wanted to get to know me beyond my technical skills. Very easy going and pleasant to meet everyone.
    Answer Question

Vencore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vencore in May 2017

Interview

I received a phone call, was given some background information on the position and then was asked a few technical questions below. After that I met with someone at a corporate office for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
  • What's the difference between a .Parse call and a .TryParse call in C#?
  • What's an interface?

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vencore (Killeen, TX) in Jan 2017

Interview

The interview process lasted about an hour and was simple. You set at a table and answer questions about your former jobs. What my future plans are. it was relaxed. You get to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • how long did you work at your last job, what is your 5-year plan? What school did you go to? What did you like about your last job? What you did not like about your last job.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vencore (Saint Louis, MO) in Jan 2017

Interview

Easy relaxed. Managers were very easy accommodating. They spent at least half the time explaining what the job was about. They were two managers in the office and about another 2 on the phone. I felt very confident after the interview

Interview Questions
  • They asked about previous job experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vencore (Chantilly, VA)

Interview

It was more me interviewing them. Didn't even get asked basic questions about the actual job. The interviewers were very friendly. It was more of a friendly conversation. Kept waiting for questions regarding ten performance of the job but they never came.

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember really. Typical questions - why Vencore? College? Salary requirements?

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vencore (San Antonio, TX) in Oct 2016

Interview

Phone interview with project manager. We reviewed resume as well as my recent work history. The interview was low pressure and pleasant. A fairly in-depth review of the company's history was presented.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vencore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vencore

Interview

I had a quick phone interview where the hiring manager went over the company and position. They talked about how the company was once part of Lockheed Martin. They asked very few questions were asked about myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vencore

Application

I interviewed at Vencore

Interview

Brief phone interview and then one on one on site interview with group manager. Got an offer but they decided the clearance would take to long to clear and hired someone else.

Interview Questions
  • What experiences do have with the product development process?

Anonymous Employee in Kennedy Space Center, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vencore (Kennedy Space Center, FL) in Jan 2016

Interview

Panel Interview - three people. That is 3 personnel that will be conducting the panel. Interview is of the panel type - with more than a couple of the companies employees conducting it. Not to be confused with a one (1) person interview. Nor is it to be conducted by two (2) individuals. Nope, not four (4) people. Held in a conference room environment. There was a table. And plenty of chairs.

Interview Questions
  • Awareness of 44 hour pay week?
  • Knowledge of Maximo Work / Purchasing Software?

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vencore (Chantilly, VA) in Dec 2015

Interview

Panel interview with managers and director. About 5 questions. Had to answer the questions using the STAR method. The interviewers will ask follow up questions so be prepared to provide details. Interview took about an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews