Vodafone Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 13 Aug 2018
1,141 Interview Reviews

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter then a phone interview followed by a technical onsite interview. Several programming questions. Asked to write code on a white board etc.

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (Valencia, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The process started with a recruitment agency. Very slow, from June to September. Quite simple questions.
    2 steps: the first one with the hr. The second one with the Manager. I don't know why, but the audio did not work properly, irritating the Manager who got nervous.
    When we started to talk he seemed to not pay attention to what I have said.
    Moreover, I have not received a feedback from them. When I asked a response, Hr wrote me that the manager was off.
    Really unprofessional experience

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was a good experience overall. It did not take too much time. total of 2 intervies with first hiring manager and HR and then director. Both process was good

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation to apply ?
      What is the most challenging project & the project that you were proud of ?
      What is th emost unsuccessful moment you had in your career ? What did you learn out of it ?   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The initial interview stage involves some psychometric testing and for you to pre-record a video interview.
    The psychometric testing consisted of some "pattern matching" questions. They were fairly straightforward but the timeframe was tight. Following this there were some multi-choice questions about how you might respond to a typical business situation.
    For the video interview, there were 4 questions to answer, and you got 30 seconds to plan and then 3 minutes (one shot) to record a response.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Vodafone?   3 Answers
    • Describe a situation where you did something that other people might find difficult.   1 Answer
    • What does good customer service look like to you?   1 Answer

Graduate Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview is runned by Hirevue.
    The first stage includes a psychometric test divided in two steps.

The first one is composed by 24 Logid puzzles.
    The second one is composed by 16 behavioural tests.

Interview Questions

• Suppose that you are enrolled in a team project and you have a collegue that currently doesn't cooperate. What would you like to do?   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

The Lead Recruiting Manager reached out and explained and discussed how stressed she was because she had all these interviews and was going on vacation- really! So I accepted a rushed last minute and unprofessional phone interview to fit her vacation schedule. There was no follow up. Not sure she was even listening to me.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

first was the Phone interview with HR then onsite interview with manager in vodafone new york office
    interview based on resume and my total years of experience.
    tell me about yourself and your experience

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

The recruiter found me through Linkedin. He contacted me and performed a screening interview. He sent me information about the position and setup a phone interview with hiring manager. After that interview, I found several current Vodafone employees that I previously worked with and called them to vet the company. Then a second interview via video conference interview was held with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Just typical "hard" questions where you have a choice abut how much to reveal about yourself. For example, hadling of political situations; deadlines and such.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

Extremely long hiring process: technical interview with hiring manager followed by a CBI-based HR interview followed by business interview with the senior manager. All questions were typical questions. E.g. How do you see yourself in 5 years ? why should we hire you ? why do you want to leave your company ? what is your current salary or what is your expected salary ?

Interview Questions

• All typical questions. I advise that you read online about CBI Q&A's before HR interview.   1 Answer

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening with a representative from HR who was really nice and gave me a good overview of the company. Then, I had an interview with the supervisor for the role who went over my skills and my resume in depth. I did not make it to the final round of interviews, which would have been on site with a representative from the business side of Vodafone.

Interview Questions

• There are many telecommunications companies, why did you apply to Vodafone?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.