Waracle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Waracle

1. Featured Interview

ReactJS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waracle (Glasgow, Scotland) in June 2018.

Interview

After sending my CV I've received back an email with a short assignment of average difficulty. The task was easy and it was showing if you care about details and code clean. After that, I had 2 additional Skype calls. One with my current manager and second with 2 developers. Both calls were technical but friendly. I could ask questions about the company/work/project in both of them. Decision with offer came in last than 6hours after the last call.
    Through the whole recruitment process, I was in contact with the recruiter from Waracle.

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Waracle (Dundee, Scotland) in December 2017.

Interview

I sent in a CV and met with the hiring manager to have a very informal chat but was made to feel at ease and it was an opportunity for us to both discover more about the company and my skills and experience. I was then invited to an interview where I was asked to present on a scenario and was invited to use the facilities(screen, flipchart etc). Interview questions followed the presentation where I met 3 people that I would be working closely with. I then found out quickly after that I was successful. I really liked that the style of the interviews and it allowed me the opportunity to let the interviewers know all about my relevant experience. I enjoyed a tour of the office beforehand it was great to see the environment I would be potentially working in. I was kept in touch with regularly throughout the process and was impressed at the speed and professionalism of contracts, offer letter and employee handbook being sent to me.

Interview Questions

• How would you recruit for a Lead Android Developer within Fintech industry?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waracle (Dundee, Scotland) in October 2018.

Interview

The entire process lasted less than 3 weeks, and I was kept informed throughout.

Step 1: CV and Cover Letter application, followed by a short phone call with the extremely helpful Resource Manager.

Step 2: Presenting a topic to a a panel of individuals I would be working closely with. They made me feel extremely comfortable, and even though I stuttered and spluttered, they focused on the content and not the nerves.

Step 3: I was sent a test to complete with a 7-day deadline. It was a well-informed test, and tested multiple aspects of my skill set.

Step 4: I received feedback on both my presentation and test, and was offered a role.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Waracle (Edinburgh, Scotland) in September 2018.

Interview

After initial contact by email, I was quickly described the interviewing process which was consisted by
    - Technical Test
    - Technical Interview and answering the test questions
    - Face to face interview at premises,

Interview Questions

• Since the technical test can be done in many different ways, the most relevant question was WHY have you done it this way and not any other way.   Answer Question

Junior QA Tester Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dundee, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waracle (Dundee, Scotland) in April 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward and to the point. The company took interest in getting to know me and what my goals and ambitions were. The questions asked were very fair and allowed a great dialog that merged into organic conversation.

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dundee, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waracle (Dundee, Scotland) in August 2019.

Interview

After initial call with recruitment team was quickly scheduled an informal call with the hiring manager. Was an enjoyable call with the hiring manager coming across as genuinely excited in my experience and background. Quickly progressed to on site interview that included a presentation for 10 minutes about an app having been sent the brief the week before. This was followed by 20 minutes further discussion and questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time a project you worked on did not turn out the way you expected.   Answer Question

Node Js Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waracle (Edinburgh, Scotland) in April 2019.

Interview

It was first HR Interview followed up with tech. test. After code review and discussion with team members, there was another PM interview with team members as well on tech. skills , agile experience , knowledge about scrum and past agile practices. Details discussion about past role and responsibilities .

Interview Questions

• Technical - based on Arch, Design and coding. Skills based -NodeJs, JS, ReactJs. Experience about Agile, Scrum, sprint planning . Other Role and Responsibilities   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.