Web Spiders Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

Recruiter21%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Calcutta) in Mar 2021

Interview

There were two rounds in the process - 1. Video interview - where a link was shared and I have to give video interview based on the questions asked. It took around an hour time. 2. Telephonic Interview with VP-Delivery Process was easy and simple and the recruiter was pretty much responsive

Interview Questions
  • How do you estimate project timelines?
    Answer Question
  • Types of dependencies in a project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Calcutta) in Jul 2020

Interview

Round 1) Assignment - They will give some lengthy and tidious assignments and ask you to send GitHub link. Absolutely waste of time. They don't consider other as working professionals. After completion of the assignments they will ask you host that. In this way they waste your time Round 2) Technical Discussion - Didn't attend Round 3) HR - Didn't attend

Interview Questions
  • 1) Web portal for login and sign up page 2) Folder Browser

Web Spiders

Application

I interviewed at Web Spiders

Interview

There was four round interview using AI tools. And then Machine test and face to face round . and at last the HR round. The interview process is very good

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Calcutta) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata) in June 2019. There were total 6 rounds of Interviews. 1st round:- Video interview using their own application. Some basic questions on Swift, UI design related questions. 2nd Round : Machine Test. Have to built an app using mock-up apis. This round is time taking. In my case it took around 4 hours. 3rd round: Face 2 Face Interview with Technical Person. 4th round: Face 2 Face Interview with Senior Technical Person. 5th round: HR Round. Offer related discussion. Above 5 rounds held on same day. 6th round: Final Interview with Architect. This round was held on other day.This was an skype interview.

Interview Questions
  • Swift basics, Closures(Escaping vs Non-Escaping), Struct, UI related basics, Firebase related, Core data basics.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Calcutta)

Interview

The interview process comprised of 3 detailed rounds that tested my abilities as a Business Analyst. The first round was a technical process which tested my Advanced Excel and VBA knowledge. This was followed by another technical round involving preparation of detailed flow charts using Google Slides. Once this got over, I was briefed on a tool(KnowledgeKube) that was used by the organisation to write a short essay, on my understanding of it. Lastly, a situational group discussion round was held which was mentored over a Video call(Skype). Overall, it was an intriguing process which challenged me to put my best foot forward at every stage.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would handle a conflict at work?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Calcutta)

Interview

There were 3 round of interview. One technical on the first day and 1 technical, 1 HR on the second day. The first round of technical interview was only iOS questions. The second round was with a senior software architect who asked both iOS and data structure, algorithms questions. Follwing this there was an HR round where there were general HR questions.

Interview Questions
  • iOS app states, local caching, weak/strong difference, retain cycle, protocols, delegates

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Singapore) in May 2016

Interview

Straightforward one to one interview, typical questions asked. Interviewer went down my resume and asked me about various points on it including my previous work, education and extra-curricular activities, and then asked me some general questions related to the position and industry. Quite brief, I do think they wanted someone with more experience, but that is alright.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Web Spiders

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Web Spiders

Interview

- Case study based - General discussion around goals and org goals. - Human Resource salary neg will be too much, it might go on for weeks to break down the expected price.

Interview Questions
  • - Mostly on case study - Carrier goals and personal goals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Calcutta)

Interview

Completely useless interview process. They don't know how to handle experienced professional. Once you get through the interview then also you don't know the post/designation actually they will offer you. Might be the post/designation is not same which you have applied for. They don't have any specific interview or confirmation process. HR will ask you to send all previous documents to get the offer letter. But after having that document again HR will call you for another interview with CEO and he/she will take the final call.

Interview Questions
  • Mobile development question whereas I have clearly mentioned that I don't have exposure in Mobile Development.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Calcutta) in Feb 2016

Interview

If they want to hire you they will hire you , first they will call you if your Cv is selected then they will promise you the world and at the end when you join you will fall off the sky

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews