Web Spiders Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Web Spiders Interview Questions

Interviews at Web Spiders

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Web Spiders.

Interview

He called me and asked me about my the projects I listed in my resume. After that he asked about some details about the projects he interested and some tech questions about c# and unity3d. when everything finished he described the environment around the company ex: food, place to visit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work in project Water work   1 Answer

React Js Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in July 2020.

Interview

Round 1) Assignment
    - They will give some lengthy and tidious assignments and ask you to send GitHub link. Absolutely waste of time. They don't consider other as working professionals. After completion of the assignments they will ask you host that. In this way they waste your time

Round 2) Technical Discussion
    - Didn't attend
    Round 3) HR
    - Didn't attend

Interview Questions

• 1) Web portal for login and sign up page
      2) Folder Browser   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Interview

There was four round interview using AI tools. And then Machine test and face to face round .
    and at last the HR round. The interview process is very good

Senior IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata) in June 2019.

There were total 6 rounds of Interviews.
    1st round:- Video interview using their own application. Some basic questions on Swift, UI design related questions.
    2nd Round : Machine Test. Have to built an app using mock-up apis. This round is time taking. In my case it took around 4 hours.
    3rd round: Face 2 Face Interview with Technical Person.
    4th round: Face 2 Face Interview with Senior Technical Person.
    5th round: HR Round. Offer related discussion.

Above 5 rounds held on same day.

6th round: Final Interview with Architect. This round was held on other day.This was an skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Swift basics, Closures(Escaping vs Non-Escaping), Struct, UI related basics, Firebase related, Core data basics.   Answer Question

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

The interview process comprised of 3 detailed rounds that tested my abilities as a Business Analyst. The first round was a technical process which tested my Advanced Excel and VBA knowledge. This was followed by another technical round involving preparation of detailed flow charts using Google Slides. Once this got over, I was briefed on a tool(KnowledgeKube) that was used by the organisation to write a short essay, on my understanding of it. Lastly, a situational group discussion round was held which was mentored over a Video call(Skype). Overall, it was an intriguing process which challenged me to put my best foot forward at every stage.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would handle a conflict at work?   1 Answer

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

There were 3 round of interview. One technical on the first day and 1 technical, 1 HR on the second day. The first round of technical interview was only iOS questions. The second round was with a senior software architect who asked both iOS and data structure, algorithms questions. Follwing this there was an HR round where there were general HR questions.

Interview Questions

• iOS app states, local caching, weak/strong difference, retain cycle, protocols, delegates   Answer Question

Social Media Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2016.

Interview

Straightforward one to one interview, typical questions asked. Interviewer went down my resume and asked me about various points on it including my previous work, education and extra-curricular activities, and then asked me some general questions related to the position and industry. Quite brief, I do think they wanted someone with more experience, but that is alright.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Web Spiders.

Interview

- Case study based
    - General discussion around goals and org goals.
    - Human Resource salary neg will be too much, it might go on for weeks to break down the expected price.

Interview Questions

• - Mostly on case study
      - Carrier goals and personal goals   1 Answer

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

Completely useless interview process. They don't know how to handle experienced professional. Once you get through the interview then also you don't know the post/designation actually they will offer you. Might be the post/designation is not same which you have applied for. They don't have any specific interview or confirmation process. HR will ask you to send all previous documents to get the offer letter. But after having that document again HR will call you for another interview with CEO and he/she will take the final call.

Interview Questions

• Mobile development question whereas I have clearly mentioned that I don't have exposure in Mobile Development.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Web Spiders (Kolkata (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

If they want to hire you they will hire you , first they will call you if your Cv is selected then they will promise you the world and at the end when you join you will fall off the sky

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.