White Clarke Group Interview Questions

Updated 12 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 33 of over 33 interviews

Recruitment Agency22%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at White Clarke Group

White Clarke Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at White Clarke Group

Interview

I was contacted by the White Clarke recruiter directly. First there were 2 tests to assess my suitability for the role (PI behavioural and PI cognitive). Once I had passed those tests, interviews were set up. I had 2 interviews, with different stakeholders. After the interviews it took about 2 or 3 weeks before I got the results back on whether I was successful or not. Overall from first contact to offer took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to outline a fictional budget, and align revenue and progress alongside.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Bangalore) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was good. First round was video all technical interview. After that second round was very tough with coding challenge. I couldnt clear the coding challenge. And there was PI test conducted. 12 mins 50 questions. Coding round was having two hand on and around 20 multiple coice questions. Multiple choice questions were based out out of Servlets, java script, oops, sql, Design pattern etc. Two hands on were, 1) How to maximze the given string number with specified number of swaps of adjacent digits 2) Charles and necklace problem with magnificient coefficient.

Interview Questions
  • Basics of core java spring hibernate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Milton Keynes, England, England)

Interview

This review is for the assessment day. I thought the day was structured really well with the group activity being a fun ice-breaker. Followed by meeting a developer which was an eye-opening and engaging experience. I spoke to some staff and they were really nice and welcoming. They gave some insight into what they do for their role and how the company works which was really interesting. The tour of the office space was really good as well! It's nice to see what the work space is like, so you can get a better understanding of the company and day-to-day work life there. Both staff members were really nice to chat to and gave me lots of information and advice which i'm very thankful for! Stevie was really welcoming, friendly, and overall the best!!! Overall i found it to be a fantastic day! Thank you for allowing me to attend an assessment day.

Interview Questions
  • Did you enjoy the assessment day?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Milton Keynes, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

After taking their online tests, I was invited to an assessment day. It was fairly straightforward and with some presentation/group work. There is no 1 on 1 interview at this stage.

Interview Questions
  • Only asked to introduce yourself and participate in group/pair activities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Milton Keynes, England, England) in Mar 2020

Interview

Initial phone interview with a senior developer to discuss the technical side of the role and questions about past experience. After that there was a Face to face interview With a senior developer and another senior member of the company. Questions about my experience were asked and there was a java coding exercise.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview process in my opinion was a bit longer than other companies for an entry level position. But the interviewer did mention that sometimes this is necessary and it will differ from company to company so fine. 1) Phone Interview 2) two Online tests 3) Email Scenario Test 4) 1st Face to Face Interview at the office 5) 2nd Face to Face Interview at the office

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about yourself 2) What would be your greatest strength? 3) Is there a weakness you want to improve and how would you do that? 4) How do you handle stress? 5) Scenario based questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Toronto, ON) in Dec 2019

Interview

I went through all the interview reviews before I went for face to face interview with them, someone had described how they get your hopes high and then don't offer you the job. This is exactly what happened to me. After two Online Assessments, one phone screening, another online Scenario-based assessment, another phone interview, and then a final face to face interview, I was told "Congratulations! you have been selected for the final interview, but which is to be scheduled after 20 days because the employee who is suppose to interview me is going on a vacation. In my mind I was like they must have narrowed it down to veryyy little candidates, I got this! So when they came back, they gave me the news that someone has already been hired. Tbh I dont think they are really looking to hire someone, they are just wasting time cuz the job posting has been advertised for 3 months now.

Interview Questions
  • I can't remember all of them, Do you prefer working alone or in a team? How would you prioritize technical complaints from different clients?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Toronto, ON) in Nov 2019

Interview

Interview process was lengthy though understandable for an establishment of this caliber. Interviewer ensured to provide helpful information and feedback throughout the process. Interview Process Included: - 2 online tests - Time sensitive situational test via email - Phone interview - 2 In-person interview

Interview Questions
  • Do you prefer to work individually or in a team setting?
  • From experience, tell me about a time where you have encountered conflict and what did you do to resolve it.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Sydney)

Interview

It's long interview process, IQ test ,Coding test and Face to Face interview.But the overall experience is great. Many candidates attended.Office is really nice and the feedback is quick

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at White Clarke Group (Milton Keynes, England, England)

Interview

2 rounds of interviews plus personality profiling and aptitude test. First round was with a Project Manager and Solutions Architecht which was fairly standard. The second round was with a director and my (now) line manager. I was presented with a standard BA quiz by HR after my first interview (anyone who has done any of the BCS courses will ace this without a problem) however, I wasnt made aware that this would be part of the process. I was told to expect an interview of 45 minutes and it took over 2 hours with the quiz.

Interview Questions
  • Why didnt you add your GSCE / A Level results on your CV
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33 Interviews