Wiggle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 17 Oct 2018

3.1

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wiggle (Wolverhampton, England) in July 2017.

Interview

Very long process for a Warehouse Asociate role. 3 Interviews in total, an easy test and an assessment. Started with a phone interview (passed), a face to face interview + easy 3rd grader test (passed), an assessment (passed) and another face 2 face interview (failed). You would expect a person with experience in roles starting from warehouse operative, lead, instructor, with an university degree would get a warehouse asociate job (can't go any lower), but was rejected because I don't have the "Wiggle character". That is the only feedback I got. Was congratulated for my experience and knowledge, but not a Wiggle... People that can barely count get jobs like that. Shocked... honestly!

Interview Questions

• How important is communication for you? How would your last employer describe you? What can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wiggle.

Interview

very simple, you go in a small office, have a 1 to 1 and then they call you at the end. Office was nice, and warm.

After the interview, they escort you out and then call you later within the week. Although the process was easy, they're very casual and somewhat unfriendly.

Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wiggle (Wolverhampton, England) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process was very badly managed and they begin with a quick presentation. Ours consisted of a HR girl (who was too shy to go through the presentation) which was then passed onto a fidgety employee who glumly repeated the text on the screen. There were about 20 people in the room.

They then ask you to undertake a literacy and numeracy test. I have a clear inhibitor (dyslexia) and although I passed the numeracy test, I did not pass the literacy test. Subsequently, I was not put forward to the interview stage (which I understand) but the way they responded to me at this point was very disrespectful.

I mean, I had travelled over an hour to attend the interview on public transport. Upon realizing that I had failed she laughed to the Wiggle 'team supervisor' and said "You can go now. You don't reach our requirements". I was very shocked and disheartened by her manner given that they presented themselves as a reputable company.

Subsequently; I would suggest to anyone looking for a permanent role to look elsewhere.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bilston, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wiggle (Bilston, England) in August 2017.

Interview

Had telephone interview, then face to face and a picking test. Found everyone really helpful and professional, was made to feel comfortable and got the job. Been working at Wiggle now for 7 Months. It’s a great place to work, great managers and it keeps me really fit

Interview Questions

• About my experience, whether I had worked to targets before, team work and about working hours   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wiggle in September 2015.

Interview

I had a telephone interview first, followed by a full interview at Head Office. The person interviewing had clearly done their homework about me, my background, experience, etc so it felt like an equal amount of effort had gone into our preparations, each to convince the other that we were the best choice.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any questions difficult or unexpected - perhaps nothing surprises me any more!   Answer Question

Wiggle Response

19 Apr 2016 – HR Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback.

We look to recruit the best Wigglers to the team and try to ensure that all interviewees have the same experience some processes take longer than others and we are... More

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wiggle (Portsmouth, South East England, England) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a telephone interview with the Talent Team and I was then booked in for a face to face interview. Really professional throughout and quick to respond and book me in.

Customer Service Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portsmouth, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wiggle (Portsmouth, South East England, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview and competency tests. Interview questions on why I want to join, experience background and what I can bring to the company. Typing competency tests and product/technical knowledge assessment

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, South East England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wiggle (Portsmouth, South East England, England) in June 2018.

Interview

WATCH OUT! Scam hiring: they take a month to offer you the next round, give you a huge task to do within a week, will not get back to you with feedback within the time they promise, then when they do, it's not feedback and you don't even have a job offer. They will however steal all of the ideas you put into your communications plan. They are using a fake hiring process to ask job candidates how to do their jobs. That's why the Digital Marketing Manager role has been advertised for so long on their website.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.