Wiggle Warehouse Operative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wolverhampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wiggle (Wolverhampton, England) in August 2015.

Interview

The whole process was very badly managed and they begin with a quick presentation. Ours consisted of a HR girl (who was too shy to go through the presentation) which was then passed onto a fidgety employee who glumly repeated the text on the screen. There were about 20 people in the room.

They then ask you to undertake a literacy and numeracy test. I have a clear inhibitor (dyslexia) and although I passed the numeracy test, I did not pass the literacy test. Subsequently, I was not put forward to the interview stage (which I understand) but the way they responded to me at this point was very disrespectful.

I mean, I had travelled over an hour to attend the interview on public transport. Upon realizing that I had failed she laughed to the Wiggle 'team supervisor' and said "You can go now. You don't reach our requirements". I was very shocked and disheartened by her manner given that they presented themselves as a reputable company.

Subsequently; I would suggest to anyone looking for a permanent role to look elsewhere.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.