William Grant & Sons Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 39 of over 39 interviews

Employee Referral19%
Recruitment Agency16%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at William Grant & Sons (Edison, NJ) in Mar 2022

Interview

Went throught 5-6 interviews. Two of them were over 2 hours long. After everything was said and done I was told I am "over qualfified". They should have known my qualifiations after the first or second interview. Waste of time!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your strengths. Give me your 30 second elevator speach about why we should hire you.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellshill, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at William Grant & Sons (Bellshill, Scotland) in Mar 2022

Interview

Teams, site visit, online testing, teams ........ all stages apart from the last were good and probing with good exchange of information. Last part of process was strange and there was a clear disconect between what had happened before and this part of process in terms of where the job sat within organisation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

William Grant & Sons

Application

I interviewed at William Grant & Sons

Interview

Usual questions and nothing too techincal. Felt loke going through motion and not serious on building competency and talent. Poor follow up despite promising to get back after a week (nothing). Not impressed by HR in UK

Interview Questions
  • Typical situation, reaction and result questions in projects

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at William Grant & Sons (Manchester, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

Tough but worth it. Make sure u are prepared. There is a question time at the end so ensure you have questions ready so the employer knows ur serious! Just as long as you have prepped basic interciew questions you should be fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

William Grant & Sons

Application

I interviewed at William Grant & Sons

Interview

A series of usually three different phone interviews. Not the hardest of interviews, they just want to see if you can be creative and think outside the box. There weren't any questions that were out of left field.

Interview Questions
  • What was a event you came up with or attended that was creative

William Grant & Sons

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at William Grant & Sons in Jan 2022

Interview

Two interviews, one competency, one less formal. Both via Microsoft teams. Both interviews came with in a short time frame as this was for a 12 months contract. In both cases I was interviewed by two people.

Interview Questions
  • the standard STAR format questions, focused mainly on my ability to analyse information, to work in a lab, and to work in a team.

William Grant & Sons

Application

I interviewed at William Grant & Sons

Interview

The interview process consisted of one screening call, followed by an interview with two members of the team, followed by a final shorter interview with the Team Leader to determine team fit.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with learning computer programs and systems quickly?

Anonymous Employee in Bogotá, Bogota

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at William Grant & Sons (Bogotá, Bogota)

Interview

I passed all the interviews assessments etc. after a month I got the job, I told them I was 3 month pregnant I the told me they couldn’t offer me the job because of my condition. A really bad situation I had to go through. Discrimination against the women

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at William Grant & Sons (New York, NY)

Interview

I was asked to interview with the company 6 times. I've never heard if that in my life. First was with HR, then a supervisor, then a manager, General council and head of finance. When that was over they asked me to speak with the supervisor again. They then ghosted me for two weeks until I finally got a response that I didn't get the job. The whole experience was upsetting because I basically put 8 hours of work jumping to fulfill every request for interviews. Normally a second interview is a good sign but not here. I was left confused and stressed out for weeks.

Interview Questions
  • if you were trapped on a desert island with your mother, best friend and spouse and could only rescue 2 who would it be and why?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at William Grant & Sons (Glasgow, Scotland) in Aug 2021

Interview

First stage: 1-hour long Interview with two people from the team. The format is competency-based. Both take turns to ask questions about past jobs, achievements and how you deal with certain challenges. Second Stage: Interview with the Financial controller.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 39 Interviews