Wowcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wowcher Interview Questions

Interviews at Wowcher

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Applied through an agency. Interview was ridiculously hard considering the wage and what the job entailed. Part of the interview was to create a deal for a local company that would go on their website and create the title and pricing for this.

Interview Questions

Wowcher Response

27 Jan 2020 – Internal Recruiter

Thank you for your honest review.

I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy your assessment day with us. Please know that we do not try to make the process difficult or uncomfortable for anyone. We are aware that as this role is a graduate position, therefore we would not expect you to know exactly how to create a deal. We would be looking at how much information you took in during the morning and the potential for having a sharp eye for great deals.

If you would like to discuss this further please feels free to email us at
    HR-wowcher@wowcher.co.uk we would be happy to hear your thoughts.

We wish you all the best for your future.

Many thanks,

Your HR Team.

Videographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wowcher (London, England) in November 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by an in person interview. Initially they were very quick with responses. The talent lady who was in charge of organising the interviews was very friendly.

I have still had no feedback to my application status a month after the interview. I have made contact with them twice via email and both emails have been ingored. It seems like they have offered the position to someone and not even bothered to tell the other condidates the outcome of their application. A very unprofessional hiring process.

Interview Questions

Wowcher Response

27 Jan 2020 – Internal Recruiter

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Firstly, I'm sorry to hear your interview process was unsatisfactory, I appreciate that must be frustrating.
    As a rule we always try to make sure that our unsuccessful applicants receive feedback. However due to busy periods of the year sometimes we can unintentionally drop the ball!
    We would like to rectify this for you. If you could email us on recruitment@wowcher.co.uk we will be happy to give you your feedback.

All the best.

The HR Team.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wowcher (London, England) in January 2019.

Interview

Smooth process, got 2 stage interview done within 2 days. Was asked alot of competency based questions in the first interview and was called back right away to come in again the 2nd day.

Was given good insights into the company and the culture.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wowcher (Glasgow, Scotland) in November 2018.

Interview

Literally speak to you for about 30minutes about the role. No questions such as competency etc asked. It’s almost like they hire you on the same day. Not a very friendly interview either. More of a presentation

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked, an offer was made straight away   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

First a telephone call talking about the role and what i've been doing until that time, then a description of what would be the next step. Finally the manager described what they are working on, next projects, where the company is going etc

Interview Questions

• Given some tasks, configure nginx to achieve the tasks.
      Answer to some basic linux questions   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Interview

A recruiter aproacched me via linkedin, we scheduled a initial call to have more information about the position and then they disappeard without giving any feedback and not replying to any email. Even if I wasn't the right candidate they should consider to give a feedback.

Interview Questions

Wowcher Response

1 Oct 2018 – HR & Talent Manager

Dear Candidate,

We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with us.

We are extremely grateful to anyone who has an interest in working with us, we certainly don’t take it for granted. However, as you can imagine our Internal Recruiter receives a very high number of applications every day and aims to give everyone she speaks to directly sufficient feedback, successful or not.

If you would like to email her directly for feedback, please email recruitment@wowcher.co.uk and we would be more than happy to help you.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wowcher (Manchester City Centre, England) in July 2018.

Interview

There was two different stages. The first stage is split into three different parts, interviewing your buddy, putting together a deal and the last bit is a group role play.
    The second stage is a standard one on one interview which is followed by a role play pitch scenario.

Interview Questions

• If you had to choose between hard working and self motivated what are you?   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wowcher in June 2018.

Interview

First, call from the internal recruiter to know about me than a week later a call from the head of the department. Very dry and unpolite.Sounded like he wasn't interested in the interview and someone is forcing him. Never got a feedback of accepting or rejection but email stated that we haven't decided yet. Now it has been 2 months.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wowcher (London, England).

Interview

It was a group assessment of 10-15 individuals. Having spoken to the other candidates, like myself they were put forward for the interview by recruitment consultants.

It's a two part interview in which some candidates will be asked to leave the room if they don't make it to the next stage which is an uncomfortable and awkward experience. The woman who interviewed my group didn't seem particularly interested (she was doodling on her notepad when we gave our pitches) and was not warm or welcoming in the slightest. Something that was commented on by the other candidates in my group.

Interview Questions

• Sell the other candidate for the job   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islington, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wowcher (Islington, England).

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 managers at the same time.
    3 of them asked all types of questions you can think of, related to my sector.
    the interview took 20 minutes, and in 15 minutes after I left they called me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• what would you do if a merchant has a product you want but not willing to give it to you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.