Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions

Director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked me if I knew Google Analytics. 4 times. They asked me the same questions 4 times too.

1 Answer

I answered by saying that they should stop being obsessed with tools and actually hire people with good skills, an enquiring mind and good lateral thinking ability who are results driven.

'Give an example of when you've had to empathise with someone, how did you do this and what would you change?'

Weakness

1 Answer

Given a series of statements about a business intending to develop two new produts, build a financial model showing cash flow, profit and loss by month over a three year period.

1 Answer

How can you succeed in our company when the previous job holders failed.

1 Answer

What are my core competencies

1 Answer

What is your fundraising experience?

1 Answer

"What role are you interviewing for?"

1 Answer

At the end of a log, drawn out discussion about how to handle the situation where someone in my team has made an error that had a significant impact, we arrived at the "Ultimately, I carry the can" there was the "How would you feel if we were either going to fire you or you had to sacrifice the employee that made the error" bit... that is a bit tricky without the full background and actually "being there" so you have to take a gamble.

110 of 690 Interview Questions