dunnhumby Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 224 of over 224 interviews

Recruiter16%
Employee Referral12%
HardAverageEasy

dunnhumby

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at dunnhumby

Interview

Had two interviews and one telephone interview, all of which went fine. Standard interview process with competency based questions. Position expectations were well defined, however, the interviewers were different than those communicated via email. Four weeks on, disappointingly no feedback or response, despite an email requesting for an update from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • -Competency based - How would you build relationships with stakeholders?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at dunnhumby (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Aug 2021

Interview

Fui convocado para uma entrevista, que foi quase toda em inglês. A recrutadora seguia um script de perguntas técnicas pra avaliar o nível do candidato em SQL, Python e ML e passar para o gestor da área. No final foi dito que me dariam um retorno na semana seguinte, mas não mandaram nem um email automático.

Interview Questions
  • Qual a sua maior fraqueza em Python? (também perguntou sobre SQL e ML)

The latest conversations about Consulting

Join the conversation on

Consulting

1y

works at

Deloitte

Harshest feedback you’ve ever received?

6,961

602 Comments

Join the conversation on

dunnhumby

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at dunnhumby in Aug 2021

Interview

Overall it was really good and all of the interviewers were great. Interviews were as follows: 1. Phone screen w recruiter 2. coding assignment & discussion of assignment w two data scientists 3. Case study presentation and discussion with a lead

Interview Questions
  • To describe how to use transactional data to promote online sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at dunnhumby (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2021

Interview

Started with a screening call and then progressed onto an interview which was a case study. You had to build a presentation with the information given and pitch it back during the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

dunnhumby

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at dunnhumby

Interview

Submitted CV and cover letter. Was contacted by recruiter who asked to schedule a phone screening with him. I replied with my availability to then be ghosted—never heard back from the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

dunnhumby

Application

I interviewed at dunnhumby

Interview

Interviews were on time, leaded by respectful professionals who made deeply questions regarding to the role and the business. Through all the questions the candidate can understand the business and also to know if there is a match between him/herself and the company.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were connected to the role. In a given situation you need to say no to a project, how do you do that?

dunnhumby

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at dunnhumby in Jun 2021

Interview

The process was online and got completed at a decent pace. There were 4 rounds- 1. Telephonic - HR representative will schedule a call according to your availability and ask you a few questions about your past experience, your salary expectations, why are you looking for a switch. 2. Online test (Python and SQL) - 30 MCQs and 2 coding questions. The level of difficulty depends upon how familiar you are with the syntax. Do prepare/brush up beforehand. 3. Technical Round - You will be interacting with Lead Data Scientist and the duration of this round will be around 60-75 minutes. Questions asked- Few SQL queries, python pandas codes, k-means clustering, elbow-method, past projects. 4. Final Round - You will be interacting with the Hiring Manager. This round will be around 60 mins. Questions asked - few unstructured real-world business problems related to retail/grocery shopping. Basically, they will observe how you structure the problem and solve it. Deep discussion on one of the previous projects. Why do you want to join dunnhumby?

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

dunnhumby

Application

I interviewed at dunnhumby

Interview

I scheduled an interview twice, because the interviewer missed the first one. After I talked about my experience he just basically said ‘Bye’ and hang up without giving any description about the role. Very bad experience. Got no response at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at dunnhumby (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

1st Round: Fit with HR 2nd Round: Fit / Background with Manager 3rd Round: Case Study Presentation to Panel 4th Round: Interview with Director Long process but they were all really nice people and were very open about the process. It shows a lot into their culture.

Interview Questions
  • Why Dunnhumby? Do you know what it is that we do at Dunnhumby?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at dunnhumby (New Delhi) in Jun 2021

Interview

Conducted over 2 rounds First round: Presenting a case study given before to solve and answering questions related to the conclusions derived from it. Questions related to resume, internships and projects done Basic questions on machine learning concepts related to my projects (Went on for one hour) Second round: Managerial round Evaluated on Python, Sql ( basic select, group by, left join with duplicate entries in right table, flag in sql) Discussed salary expectations Challenging interview, conducted over back to back to rounds

Interview Questions
  • Calculate the number of vehicles passing through a toll
  • Calculate the number of flights landing and taking off from an airport
  • Opening up a smaller big bazaar in CyberHub, which product verticals to retain and discard
Viewing 1 - 10 of 224 Interviews