Editor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Editor Interview Questions

Editor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about yourself?

2 Answers

I told them about myself

Thank you for interviewing with us, we are sorry you felt it was a negative experience. However, we were surprised to read that are CEO was rude to you as he is usually a rather polite American! We were also surprised to read that you underwent a phone call interview, as we never give those! Perhaps you are mistaking a phone interview with the recruitment agency with which we advertised? All interviews are done at our office and face-to-face. We hold all interviews in a medium-sized, bright, formal conference room which overlooks a prestigious Mayfair street, and certainly not in any ‘box room.’ We apologise for a lack of sufficient materials – we try to make sure all materials are there and ready to go for all job candidates, and usually they are! This could have been a case of human error.

What does <i> and </i>mean?

2 Answers

General questions like what do you know about the company, what are your strengths/weaknesses.

1 Answer

Mainly about experience, previous workplace and familiarity with relevant publishing software.

1 Answer

What could you bring to the role?

1 Answer

How would you convince someone to choose PLOS ONE for publishing their work?

1 Answer

What do I think of the existing website?

1 Answer

How would you go about building an editorial team from scratch at a university without a Tab team.

1 Answer

Q: Have you worked with designers and graphics teams in the past and how have you managed that?

1 Answer

Tell us what you know/understand about open access publishing.

110 of 431 Interview Questions