Content manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for content manager

Content manager Interview Questions

content manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you sell Acast to podcasters?

1 Answer

Acast solves both the advertiser's issue in terms of the mechanical stuff and the metrics issue together, its main strength is that it makes it frictionless for the creator to upload the file in one place and then distributing seamlessly to all distribution platforms. On the metrics side, Acast's strength is its deep understanding of streaming technology. It can give detailed information about listener location, time of listen, length of listen etc., but it can also track listening across devices and thus integrate all metrics to provide a more accurate picture of total listening. On the ad side, Acast dynamically injects advertising at the point of play, ensuring that a podcast’s back catalogue is tapped for its advertising potential.

Are you able to chase our staff for things you need, as people here aren't very helpful with working together.

1 Answer

What is my knowledge of Href hang?

1 Answer

How will you know that your copy will be what is acceptable or correct?

1 Answer

Questions involved very tricky issues such as the role of the Party in stabilising Chinese development, political risk in emerging markets, and some posers about new paradigms in genetics and retail! Part of the interview was in German, whjch was a surprise - but they wanted to see if I had been very honest on my CV.

1 Answer

Describe how you overcame a conflict at work.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you managed a project

1 Answer

How do you use web analytics?

Are you media active?

1 Answer

Who are our main competitors

110 of 92 Interview Questions