Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Electrical Engineer

Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Electrical engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Q. Where do you see yourself working in 5-10 years?

1 Answer

A. I see myself working in mid size technology company as mid level manager managing team of ~20 people.

Give an example of a technical project. What was your process for completing this? What are some of the technical issues you encountered?

1 Answer

What type of electric cables would you recommend for a rail project? What are the factors to consider when to implement power cables in rail networks?

1 Answer

Other general competency questions (there were about 6 or 7 altogether, plus 2 technical/project based questions). They asked about timekeeping/organization, decision making, leadership, communication etc., fairly standard stuff you can prepare for.

1 Answer

Give an example of when you've had to work as a team.

1 Answer

What software and coding experience do you have?

1 Answer

Asked to write a technical specification for one of their product, which was yet to be invented

1 Answer

I was asked how soon I could start and what salary I would be looking for because they had been advertising this position for over 9 months but had not been able to fill the role.

1 Answer

Request to discuss a circuit diagram.

110 of 188 Interview Questions