Finance assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Finance assistant Interview Questions

finance assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What do you enjoy more in a company? Having fun, having stability, or being assertive. Remember you have to choose two options !

2 Answers

Whatever combination you chose can be wrong, especially if the same question occurs again, but this time with a different set of answers, where one can option can be the same, but the others rephrased: What do you enjoy more in a company? Relations with collegues, being proactive or having fun. Again by having to choose two and not having a don't know/don't answer option you end up choosing things that do not represent your opinions.

This isn’t correct. The question is what is most important and what is least important amongst the three. It is basically getting you to list them in order

Would you say your body language changes when you are on the telephone ???

2 Answers

I was presented with an unexpected Excel test which was quite unrealistic as a lot was expected in a short space of time and relevant to actual job. This was unfair in the sense that as I had not worked for a while, I could have done with an opportunity to recap if I was told in advance.

1 Answer

Why Flash Pack? Why this role?

1 Answer

Daily tasks in current job

1 Answer

In my last job, how did I deal with a large amount of money not documented for in the accounting system?

1 Answer

Why are you taking a step back from management as per your previous role

1 Answer

Please explain how your skills can be used in this role

1 Answer

Do we have your National Insurance Number?

110 of 138 Interview Questions