Future Leaders Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Future Leaders Program Interview Questions

Future leaders program interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are leading a time-consuming program to turn food waste into animal food and other recyclable products. How would you motivate your workmates and senior staff to take part in this if they're complaining this is a waste of time? You were asked to launch a new product, it's a very exciting project and you take it on, but you're swamped with other work. How do you manage your time?

3 Answers

I would emphasize their importance to achieve excellence in the program and the greater impact of this program

Hi, I have my digital interview with Unilever soon and I was wondering what type of questions they asked for in the interview.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Standard competency questions followed by a surprise question to catch you off guard (changes all the time).

1 Answer

Tell me about a moment when you received negative feedback and what you learned from it?

How would I manage a team that lacked motivation, and that had to complete a very important project within a limited timeframe?

STAR mechanism - Describe a situation where you had to deal with a stressful situation

Which social media channel would you use to promote our products and why ?

Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with a colleague? How did you move forward.

110 of 14 Interview Questions