Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Unilever

1,979 Interview Reviews

3.2

Human Resources Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After submitting my application, I was invited to Level 2 which was a behavioral assessment where you played a bunch of games to determine your thought processes and problem-solving skills, and how it matched with the company. Then Level 3 was a digital interview that you get a chance to practice before submitting. As part of the video interview you will be allocated to a function-specific project and asked to talk about what you would do in certain situations which could arise on a typical day working at Unilever.

UFLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The interview process was long and tedious. There were multiple steps that were straightforward. I did not hear back for MONTHS. Then got rejected. Proceed with caution. I think there could be a lot better communication with HR or better guidelines for what they are looking for.

Customer Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2020.

Interview

There was three steps for hiring, Resume review or profile assessment, Pymetrics games assessment and digital interview or video recording interview. Games part was fun but video recording part was little bit difficult. so for video recording part you should prepare.

Interview Questions

• How we can increase the sales of Ice cream in India? which type of additional information you need? Which technology you will use to do this task? which sales channels you will use to increase the sales?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2020.

Interview

Online interview with third party preset questions. Video interview lasted about 25 minutes. Be prepared to think outside the box. Be prepared to answer leadership questions - no experience required but common sense is a definite requirement.

Undergraduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was a series of four questions aimed at testing your problem solving and leadership abilities. There is no great way to prepare for it, just practice speaking in front of the webcam - it will help you a lot when you finally go to record yourself.

Interview Questions

• How would you react to a situation in the workplace as a team leader?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward and enjoyable. They flew us into the office headquarters and made sure we were comfortable throughout the process. The interview consisted of 3 parts, 4 parts for some.

R&D Packaging Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

This is a multistage interview. 3 total stages. Very weird to be honest. They wanted to test my cognitive abilities through a series of games to see if I was a “fit” and “inline” with there employees and work life. Felt very ashamed on my experience and abilities to be judged based on how I play games

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

Saw the job posting online, applied and was invited to play games testing your skills/personality and submitted a welcome introduction through HireVue. Asked 5 basic questions on screen and you answered with videos of yourself (you had around 1 minute to respond). Then, there was another interview through HireVue asking more in depth questions, and a case-study at the end. Unilever uses AI to scan through these answers so they are looking for specific body language and specific words. Look at their policies and mission statements before hand; sustainability is huge for them. Make direct eye contact with camera. I applied in the beginning of applications opening (November) and got an email in December saying I was picked for a discovery day center. They fly you out and pay for your hotel stay/food and car service. You go to your hotel the day before, wake up, get on a shuttle, and will be with your group for the day of about 5-10 people. There was supposed to be a case-study we all worked on and then interviews, but they skipped the case-study and half the group had interviews directly with the hiring manager (data science interns) while the other half of us - more project-management IT based - had four, 1-hour long interviews with high-ranking employees. Each interview was a different style depending on the person interviewing us - one interview introduced situations and We heard back a month or so later - they usually are a lot faster with their decisions.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Online games sent via email, online interview using HireVue, got flown up for discovery day with other intern candidates. It's a one day discovery day which is a lot like many other company super days.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at Unilever?   1 Answer

Quest Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2019.

Interview

I submitted my resume and a cover letter. I received an email requesting that I complete a series of online games. Some of the games were overtly designed to assess your performance under stress, time management, response to trial and error, etc. Others consisted of rapidly hitting a space bar - good luck if yours is not fully functional.

I'm not leaving a negative rating because candidly, I did not have a bad time playing the games. They seem like an ambiguous and faulty measure of whichever precise qualities Unilever is looking for, but evidently it works for some people and proved me not to be a match.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.