British Airways Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at British Airways

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 468 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England, England
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at British Airways (Heathrow, England, England)

Interview

A positive experience during the interview in a nearby hotel. Background check and three separate 1:1 interviews. NO tattoos allowed. The offer was sent via email and signing a contract was online. However, it took half a year to go thru all process. The employer kept hiding working hours until the last minute (6 months later). Some people angrily walked away once saw it.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult situation and how you handled it?
    Answer Question
British Airways
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways in Apr 2021

Interview

First you complete a series of online tests then a video interview- if successful you’re invited to an assessment Centre ( this was conducted online due to COVID). The whole day lasted roughly 4 hours, this included a 1 hour interview and a 10/15 minute presentation, the remainder of the time was pretty pointless. First you are asked to present your work in front of 2 assessors, one of my assessors was incredibly rude and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. He was so rude that it made me flustered and I couldn’t answer questions properly because I felt so belittled. BA should monitor who they allow to interview candidates it is an interviewers job to represent the brand and make possible future employees feel comfortable, his behaviour considerably tarnished the reputation of BA-this is something that needs to be addressed! I wish I could remember his name as I would write in a formal complaint about his behaviour but unfortunately I do not. On a lighter note, my interviewers were lovely and made me feel a lot better. I’m glad I continued after being so put off by the previous assessors behaviour because I left thinking slightly better things about BA following conversions with the other managers. I have not been told the outcome of my interview as of yet.

British Airways
Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

the entire process happened online entirely. I would recommend practicing maths or mathematics with a calculator handy nearby as some on the maths required for the assessment requires quick calculation.

Interview Questions
British Airways
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

3 interviews in total, typical interview questions, situational questions. Interviews were held by the hiring manager and other managers, HR was not involved at all. Complete process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions
British Airways
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Whether you can work comfortably and effectively in a team, whether you have the people skills required, whether you can remain calm in challenging situations, whether you can grasp sometimes difficult situations

Interview Questions
  • Personality interrogation and how you would fit into the organisation
Anonymous Employee in Incheon
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways (Incheon)

Interview

telephone interview: introduce my job experience reason to apply this position How to lead team Interview: Presentation - how to manage station and control How to manage company compliance with service providers

Interview Questions
  • Introduce job experience How to manage and improve operation performance
British Airways
Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

After an online application was invited to an interview day. Interview day consisted of one on one interview regarding typical HR questions and knowledge about British Airways. Second interview was a group interview where they got you to solve a hypothetical problem as a group.

Interview Questions
British Airways
Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

On-site assessment centre. Had interviews with several people. One task was a modelling scenario. Other interviews mainly soft skills/technical skills. Everyone was very friendly. The assessment lasted several hours so was quite tiring.

Interview Questions
British Airways
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Telephone based interview lasted approx 20 mins excellent interviewer who kept things very real Didn’t take up offer but would consider in the future for definateb salary was average and shifts were good . Hours acceptable and holiday leave good

Interview Questions
British Airways
Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

It was great, there were three rounds and it was easy and comfortable. The questions were good and the recruitment team was very knowledgeable. I got the job and it was an amazing experience altogether.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 468 Interviews

Popular Careers with British Airways Job Seekers