British Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.2

1. Featured Interview

Mixed Fleet Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England) in April 2019.

Interview

Assessment day takes place at BA head office in Waterside near London Heathrow Airport. The day consists of a presentation, followed by group assessment and then 1 to 1 role play scenario. You are then split into groups, the unsuccessful group goes home and successful group go on to face to face interviews with managers from BA. I was success and reached the last stage, the face to face interviews. I received an offer of employment 7 days later.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Assessment on a computer first, kind of like what you did at home prior to getting to this stage. Had to answer the questions in 12 mins. They told you after, that it's ok if you did not finish the questions (I didn't). I waited a bit, I assume for them to check the results to see if you passed. Throughout the process, all whom I was in contact with, (British Airways Employers + Employees) were very professional. After this, two people introduced themselves to me, then walked me into a room for my interview. Throughout the interview process, they were very professional and not too serious. I felt very much at ease.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer, and how to solve the situation.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time in your life when you had to deal with a personal situation, and how did you deal with it.   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Cabin Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways.

Interview

It was very relaxed, nice and welcoming people. it's just a shame that you do not receive any feedback when you do not make it to another stage. Especially after the group assignment

Global Commercial Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The first stage consists of a number of online tests, which become more challenging through the process. These consist of numeracy, 2 situational and verbal reasoning. The second stage is a first round assessment centre. This involves several group exercises, tests and interviews. The final stage is an interview with 2 senior managers from the programme area.

Interview Questions

• What group is British Airways part of?
      What are the current threats facing British Airways?
      What do you expect to be doing during the programme?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in John F Kennedy Airport, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at British Airways (John F Kennedy Airport, NY (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Once I applied online, I received a phone call. I was ask a few question on the phone. Once that was over i was asked to come in to complete an online questionnaire. A day or two later i was asked to come in for F2F.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at British Airways (Jamaica, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone call drive in, take test, go back for 2nd interview. Dress to impress as you are not only representing yourself you are trying to represent why you're a good fit for British airways. During the interview be yourself they know when you're not being yourself.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite job on your resume?   1 Answer

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online on March 20. You have to do 30 questions of English/Mathematic test in 8 minutes. The company said there is no one can finish all on time, just try your best. Also, you have to do the personality test, there will be ideal answer and real answer. I then receive a call from BA a few days later and ask me to come to their office the following Monday for another computer test. The test is similar to what I did online, but it is 50 questions in 12 minutes. After you pass, they will schedule you a 2-to-1 interview.
    Some questions in 2-to-1 interview:
    1) tell me a time when you handle angry passenger.
    2) if the passenger is having a oversize carry on baggage, how will you tell the passenger to check that in?
    3) is there anything you would like to change in your working environment?
    4) how do you work with difficult coworker?
    5) what if your supervisor keep asking you to perform different duty?
    6) what will you do when a customer ask you to do something when you are inconvenience?

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you handle angry passenger.   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in John F Kennedy Airport, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (John F Kennedy Airport, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

You must take an exam that is similar to the SATs math and writing. If you pass they interview after that. They asked a few questions about customer service experience and how you would react to security situations.

Interview Questions

• My interview was awhile ago now but I will give a general idea of the question. If someone had a very heavy bag how would you deal with the situation?   1 Answer

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

This was very odd - I had two telephone interviews - I suppose this was a way of assessing my skills which I would use on the job. Only after "passing" those interviews, I was invited to an all-day workshop type meeting with multiple applicants. During the course of the day, applicants would be asked to go individually into another room and some did not return - I later found that they were rejected and left via another exit. The good thing is most of the interviewing was done by people actually doing the job - with Human Resources involved only at the last stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to disagree with your manager, and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation - this was a unionized position

Ticket Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at British Airways.

Interview

Went to a job fair they had. A pierce of general advice: If they have a 2-day thing, go the 2nd day, it is usually not as busy. There was a 3 hour wait but said we could come the next day. I did, arrived an hour early. Seen quickly. Interview was straight-forward and the guy who did it was nice. Did not say it out right but subtly told me that he did not feel I was qualified for the job, but told me not to give up. They job always looking to employ about a dozen people out of a few hundred that applied, they wanted people with ample experience. If you were slightly considered, they passed out to another process of forms and ID verification. If not, a thanks for coming we'll call you by Sunday if interested.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (New York, NY (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Was very smooth. Interviewers were very friendly and courteous. They made you feel welcomed. Just relax and put your best foot forward. They made me feel as if I were talking to one of my peers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.