British Airways Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 477 of over 477 interviews

Recruitment Agency4%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

What keeps you engaged? Where do you find your passions lying in the airline industry? Have you ever held a job with an airline before. What are the biggest challenges you have overcome?

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

online application, group discussion, role play and 1on1 interview need to show that you work with other people in GD 1on1 interview: not difficult Qs Tell me about your CS experience, challenging experience, handle difficult situation. It was a long day.

Interview Questions
  • 1 on 1 interview, why do you want to work for us? tell me about your strengths, Tell me about your customer service experience. not difficult questions if you prepare.
    Answer Question

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

psychometrics, video interview then invite to assessment centre. Assessment centre: - Group project to demonstrate problem solving, teamwork and leadership.n - Individual task to demonstrate innovation and problem solving and time management. - Competency based interview including personal/industry related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are the challenges facing British Airways at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England, England)

Interview

first online assessments on logic and mathematical skills, followed by situational judgment questions. second answering open questions about why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to the team. and last there is the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at British Airways (Heathrow, England, England)

Interview

A positive experience during the interview in a nearby hotel. Background check and three separate 1:1 interviews. NO tattoos allowed. The offer was sent via email and signing a contract was online. However, it took half a year to go thru all process. The employer kept hiding working hours until the last minute (6 months later). Some people angrily walked away once saw it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways in Apr 2021

Interview

First you complete a series of online tests then a video interview- if successful you’re invited to an assessment Centre ( this was conducted online due to COVID). The whole day lasted roughly 4 hours, this included a 1 hour interview and a 10/15 minute presentation, the remainder of the time was pretty pointless. First you are asked to present your work in front of 2 assessors, one of my assessors was incredibly rude and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. He was so rude that it made me flustered and I couldn’t answer questions properly because I felt so belittled. BA should monitor who they allow to interview candidates it is an interviewers job to represent the brand and make possible future employees feel comfortable, his behaviour considerably tarnished the reputation of BA-this is something that needs to be addressed! I wish I could remember his name as I would write in a formal complaint about his behaviour but unfortunately I do not. On a lighter note, my interviewers were lovely and made me feel a lot better. I’m glad I continued after being so put off by the previous assessors behaviour because I left thinking slightly better things about BA following conversions with the other managers. I have not been told the outcome of my interview as of yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

the entire process happened online entirely. I would recommend practicing maths or mathematics with a calculator handy nearby as some on the maths required for the assessment requires quick calculation.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

3 interviews in total, typical interview questions, situational questions. Interviews were held by the hiring manager and other managers, HR was not involved at all. Complete process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Whether you can work comfortably and effectively in a team, whether you have the people skills required, whether you can remain calm in challenging situations, whether you can grasp sometimes difficult situations

Interview Questions
  • Personality interrogation and how you would fit into the organisation

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

After an online application was invited to an interview day. Interview day consisted of one on one interview regarding typical HR questions and knowledge about British Airways. Second interview was a group interview where they got you to solve a hypothetical problem as a group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 477 Interviews