British Airways Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 485 of over 485 interviews

Recruitment Agency3%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at British Airways (Heathrow, England) in Jan 2022

Interview

The recruitment process is genuinely looking to understand what you're like as a person and whether you align to the companies brand. Remember that your role as Cabin Crew is primarily for people's safety, while also contributing to an exceptional customer experience. They're looking to ensure you can demonstrate safer working practices and follow policies and procedures, but that you're personable and adaptable as well to ensure you can solve problems on the fly (pun intended).

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for British Airways?
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Apply first, and than take online assessment, if pass, you will be invited to take part in a video interview, if pass, you will be invited to take part in a group discussion.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a Data Science Graduate at British Airways?

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

Started off with a group scenario task, role play with one of the recruiters and then the afternoon was a 2-1 interview. Some of the group was sent home in the morning.

Interview Questions
  • Think of a time you went out of your way for somebody and why

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England)

Interview

Easy to talk to interviewers ! Nice relaxed day ! One to one scenario and group discussions ! Role playing exercises .. difficult customer situations ! Uniform standard review and height and weight measured

Interview Questions
  • Describe yourself and any customer service skills

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

What keeps you engaged? Where do you find your passions lying in the airline industry? Have you ever held a job with an airline before. What are the biggest challenges you have overcome?

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

online application, group discussion, role play and 1on1 interview need to show that you work with other people in GD 1on1 interview: not difficult Qs Tell me about your CS experience, challenging experience, handle difficult situation. It was a long day.

Interview Questions
  • 1 on 1 interview, why do you want to work for us? tell me about your strengths, Tell me about your customer service experience. not difficult questions if you prepare.
1 person found this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

psychometrics, video interview then invite to assessment centre. Assessment centre: - Group project to demonstrate problem solving, teamwork and leadership.n - Individual task to demonstrate innovation and problem solving and time management. - Competency based interview including personal/industry related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are the challenges facing British Airways at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways (London, England)

Interview

first online assessments on logic and mathematical skills, followed by situational judgment questions. second answering open questions about why you are interested in the role and what you can bring to the team. and last there is the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at British Airways in Apr 2021

Interview

First you complete a series of online tests then a video interview- if successful you’re invited to an assessment Centre ( this was conducted online due to COVID). The whole day lasted roughly 4 hours, this included a 1 hour interview and a 10/15 minute presentation, the remainder of the time was pretty pointless. First you are asked to present your work in front of 2 assessors, one of my assessors was incredibly rude and made me feel extremely uncomfortable. He was so rude that it made me flustered and I couldn’t answer questions properly because I felt so belittled. BA should monitor who they allow to interview candidates it is an interviewers job to represent the brand and make possible future employees feel comfortable, his behaviour considerably tarnished the reputation of BA-this is something that needs to be addressed! I wish I could remember his name as I would write in a formal complaint about his behaviour but unfortunately I do not. On a lighter note, my interviewers were lovely and made me feel a lot better. I’m glad I continued after being so put off by the previous assessors behaviour because I left thinking slightly better things about BA following conversions with the other managers. I have not been told the outcome of my interview as of yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

British Airways

Application

I interviewed at British Airways

Interview

the entire process happened online entirely. I would recommend practicing maths or mathematics with a calculator handy nearby as some on the maths required for the assessment requires quick calculation.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 485 Interviews