hedgehog lab Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

hedgehog lab Interview Questions

Updated 27 Sep 2018

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening with a HHRR employee, next a personal interview with the same person, next evaluation of technical skills with an IT guy, next soft skills interview and a final interview with Manager of a department.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and Why do you think you are the correct candidate for this job position?   Answer Question

Designer Interview

Interview

An informal chat with Head of design through portfolio etc which was a nice relaxed experience. Overall I enjoyed the interview experience as it was good to learn more about the company etc.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle, England) in May 2015.

Interview

Was similar to how I expected it to be. Ray told me about the company, the way we work here, the culture here and then moved on to talking about myself and why I'm applying for the job and why hedgehog lab would benefit me becoming an addition to the family.

Interview Questions

• "I'm interested to hear your process for this particular problem you came across. H did ow you end up solving it"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

I got a notification from Stack-overflow. Interview process is normal. Had face 2 face interview with Sanjeev Pratinidhi, Managing Director - India. we had a general talk and then into technical and coding and logical questions

Interview Questions

• About the Process and What your have worked, technologies, previous experience and Code Logics   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephonic Interview held for a 30 minutes in which Interviewer covered several React topics.
    Interview was quite cool. And Some questions on Projects I worked on, Aglie methodology, Type of Repository I am using, Project Process.

Interview Questions

• Multiple Questions on React JS like how to develop a user interface to send an Image to some email contacts ?   1 Answer

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hedgehog lab in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for my internship at hedgehog lab. I did quite well there during my internship & ultimately, the company decided to hire me based on my performance as an Intern. Hence, I got the full time offer based on my internship.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (hobbies, passion & other stuff)   Answer Question

Client Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (London, England) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very informal, but I found that to be more welcoming. I met both the Global Managing Director and also the Client Services Director (for whom I reported in to after I joined the agency).

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Recently i got selected as iOS Developer. There is quick and accurate interview porocess. Simply superb and i am eagarly waiting for the joining date. I like the way of interview as it technical or hr. Here i have faced two rounds and first one is technical after that just casual discussion about company and me was done. I like the culture here.

Managing Director, India Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle, England) in August 2014.

Interview

An open discussion rather than an interview. The CEO showed genuine interest in my background, experience and plans for India. It lasted just under an hour, but it was a great discussion in terms of being exchanging ideas, challenging each other's assumptions and converging on objectives and targets for India office.

Interview Questions

• Where/How will we get the right talent for our team in India?   1 Answer

User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at hedgehog lab (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in April 2017.

Interview

A casual chat with the current user experience researcher, we went through my previous experience, talked about hedgehog lab, UXR and personal interests. After that, I met with the CDO and chatted with him. I was made an offer to intern for 2 days a week after that.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about conducting user research for an app that people use in restaurants to get discounts on their meal, where there are versions of the app for both diners and the servers in the restaurant?   Answer Question
    • How would you do some usability testing on a banking app prototype? It’s a high fidelity prototype made with principle - do you know what that is?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep you with the latest news and developments around UX?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a bit about you as a person, what do you like to do in your downtime? Where do you like to go in town?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.