Junior Trader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

junior trader Interviews

Find jobs for Junior Trader

Junior Trader Interview Questions

Junior trader interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work for Samuel and Co Trading?

3 Answers

Looking for an opportunity to learn more about trading.

Did you sit the training and assessment ? Interested on your thoughts as I have one coming up soon.

I will be totally honest Mark, you could learn everything online. There isn’t anything special in there training. Plus you would save a lot of money by not talking the training. It’s up to you?

I have two cards that can only be red or black. I tell you that at least one of two is red. What's the probability that I hold two reds?

5 Answers

The classic problem with the 3litre and 5litre water jugs. How to measure 4 litres if you only have a 3lt and a 5lt water jug and unlimited water supply?

2 Answers

One bag contains 13 white and 15 black marbles. Outside we have 28 black marbles. Every time I pick two marbles from the bag and place back one, whose color depends on the combination of the marbles I put out. Combos : OUT: 1 black-1 white IN : 1 white OUT: 2 blacks IN : 1 black OUT: 2 whites IN : 1 black What is always the color of the last marble remaining?

2 Answers

What is your biggest weakness?

75 math questions in 10 minutes, on 3 difficulty levels

1 Answer

Why S&C and not any other company? What do you know about the company? Why financial markets? Biggest strengths/weaknesses?

1 Answer

Why did you choose Samuel and Co over other trading companies

1 Answer

The classic airline seat brain teaser.

1 Answer

How risky would you say you are out of ten?

110 of 73 Interview Questions