mass Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

mass Interview Questions

Interviews at mass

2.8

Reimbursement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at mass (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very good. Great questions nice interviewers. Short test at the 2nd interview. I liked the electronic schedule of interviewing. Lots of behavioral interview questions. But nothing I couldn't answer

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you wanted to forward in your career and there was an obstacle to overcome   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at mass (Chennai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They check your communication so be prepared
    Prepare regarding the tourism and different destinations
    Be bold to answer for the question and be active and your eye contact is must while your are answering the question

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at mass (Tokyo (Japan)).

Interview

The interview was by phone. They asked you about your CV and Cover Letter. They want to get to know you. They ask a lot about your experiences and how the experience can apply for the job.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at mass (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2012.

Interview

We review resumes and select the best ones for our needs and clients, then we review their online portfolios if they have them if they are designers or art directors. If we find their work good or appropriate for our clients and it matches their resume and background we have our assistants set up interviews for us. If their is some question about them, then perhaps they will get a phone interview first.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself:   1 Answer
    • How would you know you were successful on this job?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.