Qa Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Qa Interview Questions

qa interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

In a corridor with 100 lockers you pass the first time and open each locker. Then you pass the second time and you close each second locker. Subsequently, you pass the third time a toggle the state of each third locker, then you pass again each fourth, and so on... you repeat 100 times. How many lockers are open at the end.

8 Answers

Answer is - 10

Answer is 1. 100* (1*2*3*4....99)/(2*3*4*5...100). Because you tak one half, then 2 thirds of the remaining open ones, then after that take 3 quarters of those. And so on and so forth

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

A line of 100 airline passengers is waiting to board a plane. They each hold a ticket to one of the 100 seats on that flight. (For convenience, let's say that the nth passenger in line has a ticket for the seat number n.) Unfortunately, the first person in line is crazy, and will ignore the seat number on their ticket, picking a random seat to occupy. All of the other passengers are quite normal, and will go to their proper seat unless it is already occupied. If it is occupied, they will then find a free seat to sit in, at random. What is the probability that the last (100th) person to board the plane will sit in their proper seat (#100)?

4 Answers

What is the difference between Black Box and White Box Testing

2 Answers

why you want to work for SaudiAramco?

2 Answers

1. Was more about the test strategy and automation. 2. Screening my profile with basic question around my experience and roles and tools.

2 Answers

How many hours a week on average do you spend gaming?

what does rest mean?

1 Answer

Prepare a presentation about how important quality control is

1 Answer

I want you to pretend that you are making me a cup of tea. Narrate each step along the way.

Why I wanted the role