Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Relationship Manager

Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Relationship manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

After calling me late apologised and in the same breath continued to open the conversation with I don't know why I am bothering to speak with you..... Then he got worse...

1 Answer

Thank you for your feedback. We always welcome any constructive criticism and are happy to filter out personal insults and supposition. It’s part of Netsend’s published ethos to provide exemplary client service. Our interview process for client facing staff is intended to test candidate’s suitability and skill set in this regard. The pre-interview call is purposefully awkward, designed to simulate potential in-coming client calls. Good candidates can convert a negative call into a positive one. We hope this feedback is useful and wish you luck with your job search.

Tell me about a time you done what is above above beyond your job description to provide a excellent service?

1 Answer

she asked me if we do lending in our bank

What's a bond

7 Answers

Can you give an example of where you had to follow a strict guidelines and policies Within control environment.

1 Answer

- Introduce yourself, what motivates you, how and why would you be successful in this role, where do you want to be in the next 3 years, why you, how would you upsell?

1 Answer

What did you like or dislike about your previous job?

110 of 97 Interview Questions