tajawal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

tajawal Interview Questions

Interviews at tajawal

3.2

Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at tajawal (Cairo (Egypt)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process was very slow. Recruiter respond after many number of tries. Recruiter was from cairo but interviewer in dubai. No follow up by recruiter after interview. overall impression below average company.

Interview Questions

• Interview was by video call from dubai for 1 hour. Questions on testing cycle, manual testing, automation. Interviewer was young himself low knowledge and experience. common questions from google. Average interview.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Qawz (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at tajawal (Al Qawz (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruitment agency and was scheduled for an interview with the FC as well as HR Manager. The whole interview process was around an hour and half, 30 minutes each for accounting test (MCQ) and excel test.
    I was not allowed to use calculator though 80% questions were based to calculating percentage and general calculations.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain how I did management reports for the previous company that I worked for.   Answer Question

Sales Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at tajawal (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2017.

Interview

Performance appraisal questions were asked. This was then followed by a 30 question written exam on Accounting. An excel test was also administered to evaluate excel skill. The interview was quite long as well, lasted about 2 and a half hours. Prepare to do a lot of talking.

Content Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at tajawal in September 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, I had two interviews with their HR manager, and someone from the content department and it went smooth, but they disappeared plus didn't send me any emails, after number of texts and emails from me, they finally responded after 3 weeks also they didn't mention any explanations for not completing the process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.