Web Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Web Developer

Web Developer Interview Questions

Web developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you work out how many queries on Bing are related to Music and Entertainment?

2 Answers

Think of easy ways to solve the problem... Scrape lists of artists from sources (Wikipedia etc), use reg-ex etc. Think about tools (SQL Server etc)

initially a seed of words are created from searching WIKI pages. These terms are searched across the internet pages. the pages which have many occurrences in these terms, the other important terms in these pages are also considered as related to music and entertainment. Also the list of words found are also related to music. This cycle is continued further. Whenever a search query has more than a particular threshhold of music related terms in the search string are music and entertainment related. also, if someone spends a lot of time on a particular page after doing a music search, that page is also indexed to get music related words from it.

How do you implement push support in browsers which don't have one?

2 Answers

Do you think you could fit in with this company, not being a musician?

1 Answer

Tell me about this in JS

1 Answer

Very strong technical questions around ASP.Net, also a lot around culture and location. He wanted to be sure I could fit with the company character and he ran me through a technical test on IKM

1 Answer

It was just an impromptu conversation with the CEO. Basically "tell me about yourself", "what's something you did lately that you're proud of" "what's something that you've learned a lot about this year".

1 Answer

When should JS code be included in the site

1 Answer

Asked about my experience to date

2 Answers

(function() { console.log(1); setTimeout(function(){console.log(2)}, 1000); setTimeout(function(){console.log(3)}, 0); console.log(4); })();

1 Answer

Difference between html and xml

110 of 218 Interview Questions