I worked at Infectious Media full-time (More than a year)
- One of the best programmatic companies on the market (strategy & tech wise)
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- The place to learn if you want to be in programmatic
- Potential to advance your career at a very fast pace
- Fast paced environment for those who don’t like more beutoctatic big companies mindsets
- Not highest salaries compared to the rest of the market ( but arguably potential to learn from the best in the industry outweighs that con)
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infectious Media (London, England).
After sending my CV and cover letter, I got invited for a phone interview. These questions were mainly focused on my work experience and what my motivation is to apply for this role. After this interview I got invited to the office where I had to do 2 tests and a presentation, followed by a final interview where I met my manager. The total process took 2 weeks.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –