Accolade Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.9
Accolade CEO Rajeev Singh
Rajeev Singh

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Company allows employees to have a more flexible schedule with the ability to work from home if needed" (in 17 reviews)

• "Smart people who want to work hard to make a difference" (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "Starting to feel like more of a call center rather than having the chance to genuinely connect with clients" (in 27 reviews)

• "The bonuses were an added incentive for the Health Assistants, who were the heart of the company under our former CEO" (in 25 reviews)

1. "Join a Company Re-Inventing the Healthcare Experience"

I have been working at Accolade full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Accolade is a fast growing company that has afforded me many opportunities to grow and take on new roles. Although Accolade has been in business for nearly a decade, we are still learning and growing as an organization, which has allowed everyone to take on new responsibilities and "challenge the status quo." If you want to work for a company who values employee ideas and feedback, fosters a collaborative work environment and continues to positively disrupt an industry that has been notorious for expensive care and poor customer service, Accolade is the place for you.

Cons

N/A - Accolade is a company that is continuously learning and growing, and adapting in what is an ever-changing healthcare industry.

Advice to Management

Continue to: listen to your employees, keep the consumer front and center with every decision, and foster a community where employees are on board with the incredible mission, values and cultural beliefs that has made Accolade successful since its inception.

2. "Health Assistant In Office and Remote"

I worked at Accolade full-time

Pros

Colleagues were really nice and there were some nice free meals during special occasions and holidays. Great PTO.

Cons

Very fast moving and sometimes too much is expected of you, especially in such a fast paced environment. Starting to feel like more of a call center rather than having the chance to genuinely connect with clients.

3. "Great!"

I have been working at Accolade full-time

Pros

I haven’t been here very long, but really enjoy it!

Cons

There are a lot of people who work from home, so being a new hire, it feels kind of empty sometimes!

4. "Health Assistant"

I worked at Accolade full-time

Pros

Great vibes. Amazing people. Decent pay.

Cons

Phone work. A lot of sitting.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Best Company culture that I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Accolade full-time

Pros

The culture at this company is amazing and everyone cares about everyone else. I love how every one is ready to roll their sleeves up and figure things out, there is no fighting about "not my job". It is also great to see the passion that each employee has about how we are making a difference in the healthcare industry. It fun to be part of a fun, innovative culture with great people!

Cons

As we work hard to continue to innovate it can get hard sometimes as we figure out the best was to go to market and message the great things we are doing. People who work here have to have creativity to try new things and be able to be patient and flexible.

Advice to Management

Keep leading this company the way that you have been! Proud to work under a great group of leaders

"The most amazing atmosphere and wonderful people!"

Current Employee - Health Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ (US)
    Current Employee - Health Assistant in Scottsdale, AZ (US)

Pros

You really get to be yourself. You have support and everyone genuinely cares.

Cons

Better training facility , they did great with what they have but very tight fit.

Accolade Response

12 Nov 2018 – EVP, People Support

Hi there! Thanks for this nice note- it’s honestly an incredible time to be at Accolade. We are making huge waves in the marketplace with our pioneering product and services (aka the “Accolade... More

"Steward"

Former Employee - Steward in Plymouth Meeting, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Steward in Plymouth Meeting, PA (US)

I worked at Accolade (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great environment, good people and decent salary

Cons

Overpaid leadership who have no idea what they are doing.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to your people, develop your people and promote within.

Accolade Response

12 Nov 2018 – EVP, People Support

Hello. Thank you for noting the "pros" surrounding our people and employee culture, as this has been and will always be what makes Accolade special. It was however unfortunate to read your notes on... More

8. "Billing Health Assistant"

Current Employee - Billing Health Assistant
    Current Employee - Billing Health Assistant

I have been working at Accolade full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

At the moment I am a temp working at accolade. Everything about the job and company is great. Everyone is working towards a same goal.

Cons

The only downside I can think of at the moment is if you’re not at work before 8:30 good luck finding parking !!

"Love love love"

I have been working at Accolade full-time

Pros

The atmosphere. The pay. The atmosphere and oh the atmosphere

Cons

None at all. Keep up the great company

"Health Assistant"

Pros

I was brought in as a gun for hire led on to believe to be permanent. (Extremely low pay that you can not live on. What year is it? 2018 right?) Wasted my time. Place is a joke. For 10 years in as a healthcare company, I expected more. Sad. OH, and you get yelled at by every customer and take bullets all day for the Billing Department that don't even have it together. This company HAD potential to be different. Unfortunately, IT IS a call center like every other call center. It's all about metrics metrics metrics and if that's not the issue, then it's something else they will get you for. "Who's 'they'? It's 'WE'' WE are a team that look out for each other!" . Too funny........extremely laughable. Trust no one. Total joke.

Cons

Company promises way more than it ever delivers. There are stewards that don't deserve the position they're in for how they talk to their teammates. They also do not like people with an actual backbone that stand up for themselves.

Advice to Management

Grow a pair.