After Digital Reviews
85% would recommend to a friend
(5 total reviews)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 5 of over 5 reviews
Updated 27 Jan 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.027 Jan 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsGlasgow, Scotland
Having been with the agency for a long time now I can attest to the fact that there have been some ups and downs over the years, but the company is in a great place now, with a well-rounded, knowledgeable and hard-working team who get on well and deliver some great work. One of the best things about working for a small company is the ability to influence change and I believe that's the case at After Digital, everyone in the team has a voice.
The downsides are probably the same as in any agency environment - working for an hourly rate is challenging for many reasons. But working for a breadth of clients means we're always tackling new challenges to keep things interesting.
- 5.09 Dec 2021Head of MarketingCurrent EmployeeGlasgow, Scotland
Great team Management team focused on their people Good variety of clients and projects Flexible working
No cons, I really enjoy working here.
- 5.06 Mar 2019Head of Strategic ConsultingCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGlasgow, Scotland
In over 20 years in the creative sector I've worked in 9 agencies and , apart from my own business (for obvious reasons!) After Digital (AD) is the best place I've worked. We have a great team of experts, a great ethos and work ethic. As an agile expponent we are constantly reviewing our work adn striving to improve our performance. It is a highly supportive work environment where evryone takes responsibility for the outputs and takes pride in handing their work over to the best of their abilities everytime. The Board are supportive of this approach, with everyone member of the team able to contribute to the future of the business. They are transparent and focused on offering the best working envirnment they can. The AD team is more of a family, we work hard and party hard and take of each other.
There aren't really any as long as you are prepared to work hard and play hard and accept that the drive for constant improvement brings a level of positive pressure. This isn't for everyone, but for those of us who are always looking to be better today than they were yesterday, in my 20+ years of experience in this sector, there is no better place to be.
- 1.018 Apr 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
- Good name for the CV due external marketing efforts - Friendly staff - Pet friendly - Ok-ish perks - Interesting projects
- Sly management team who lie to employees to win them over and look like good people. Something they become very good at over the years. - Stop going bust to avoid paying creditors and changing your name, staff need stability. - Stop blaming others for your mistakes to make yourselves look good. - Very inexperienced untrustworthy Business Development Director who is now Managing Director. - Ruthless Non Exec who will happily stab people in the back and write people off. - High churn of staff
- 5.06 Mar 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Really know their business, care about their people and focus on delivering the best. Constantly striving to improve processes and offering opportunities for development. Really close-knit team with a focus on nurturing a supportive and vibrant culture. Exciting clients and work.
Company went through some up and downs several years ago but the owners worked hard to ensure all jobs were secured and clients looked after.