Found 128 of over 150 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and the company has been around for 80 years" (in 16 reviews)
- "Good benefits" (in 14 reviews)
- "Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities, management that accommodates family hardships, generous time off" (in 5 reviews)
- "Supportive senior management; great benefits; community minded" (in 4 reviews)
- "Sr. team approachable and open for suggestions." (in 4 reviews)
- 2.025 Jun 2023Member Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSwoyersville, PA
Ability to work remotely. Good benefits. Pay is average for the amount of knowledge you need to actually help a member
Chronic mandatory overtime. Staffing levels are always short since the day I was hired. There is an extensive training period; however, it is at a high level and does not get into the details of the calls you receive from members, brokers, providers or group administrators. You can't win - either you miss adherence, quality, hold time, average talk time or ACW.
- 3.018 Jul 2023Population Health SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHarrisburg, PA
Great group of people to work with, benefits are great, and it is a work from home position.
Pay could be better, there is no cost-of-living allowance. Constant revolving of new team leads and when you express how things could be better no one hears you and nothing changes, which can be very discouraging.1
- 5.027 Jun 2023Business AnalystCurrent Employee
CBC cares about its employees, their health, and work/family balance. The CEO communicates weekly with staff and provides updates on what the company is working on and important milestones. One of the best companies I’ve ever worked for!!
Need to improve some old process. However, this is getting better since CBC named a new CEO a couples of years ago.
- 3.01 May 2023MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHarrisburg, PA
Intense, endlessly shifting goalsetting but goals are management's, not our own
Constant "goal-setting" but we don't set goals1
- 5.020 Feb 2023RecruiterCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Capital Blue Cross is a great place to work! I continuously get to work on projects that allow me to expand my reach across the organization and grow my skill set. My colleagues are caring and always quick to collaborate. Most importantly, I feel valued by my entire leadership team.
Like any organization, we have opportunities to improve. I'm encouraged by how our team embraces opportunities to grow and evolve.1
Capital Blue Cross Reviews FAQs
Capital Blue Cross has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 150 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Capital Blue Cross to a friend and 84% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
84% of Capital Blue Cross employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Capital Blue Cross 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.