- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London Area
- - Newcastle upon Tyne Area
- Croatia - All Cities
- - Primorsko-Goranska Zupanija
- - Rijeka, Croatia Area
- Egypt - All Cities
- - Cairo Governorate
- - Cairo, Egypt Area
- France - All Cities
- - Aquitaine
- - Bayonne
- - Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- - Marseille, France Area
- Germany - All Cities
- - North Rhine-Westphalia
- - Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia, North Rhine-Westphalia
- Greece - All Cities
- - Western Greece
- - Pátra, Greece Area
- Italy - All Cities
- - Tuscany
- - Florence, Italy Area
- Japan - All Cities
- New Zealand - All Cities
- - Auckland
- - Auckland, New Zealand Area
- Portugal - All Cities
- - Braga
- - Braga
- Spain - All Cities
- - Aragon
- - Zaragoza, Spain Area
- Taiwan - All Cities
- - T'ai-pei
- - Tainan, Taiwan Area
Found 29 of over 29 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've had the luck to work for Creative Culture for the past 2 and a half years and it's been an outstanding experience. As far as I'm concerned they are the closest to the ideal place for a freelance translator to work for. Extremely professional, incredibly supportive, always punctual with deadlines and (rarer in the field) with payments (which, incidentally, are what what should be in the profession). Their feedback is always respectful yet extremely stimulating to reflect on one's work and to improve future performance. And the staff are amazing (I also had the chance to meet them in person) : friendly, patient, professional, knowledgeable, responsive... I really cannot give them enough praise.
I can't think or find a single fault. If only others had the same standards...Continue reading
Thank you for your wonderful words; it is great to hear your experience with us has gone well so far! We look forward to collaborating further in the future
- Current Freelancer, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great attention to detail, pleasant communication, timely feedback
Sometimes fast turnover of PMs
Thank you for your positive feedback and kind words! We are glad your time with us is going well so far
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Project ownership, nice colleagues, good exposure to marketing transcreation
Can be very busy and sometimes stressful, internship is unpaid
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!
- Current Freelancer, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Prompt payment: I've worked for Creative Culture in a freelance capacity for five years and never had a single late payment. The payment terms are 30 days from receipt of invoice, which is the same as, if not better than, most agencies. - Interesting projects: Creative Culture focuses on transcreation and marketing, so their projects offer plenty of scope for creativity - lots of the most memorable projects from my freelance career have come from CC. The work is really varied, too: I’ve worked on translation, transcreation, copywriting, copy editing, cultural assessments, subtitling, etc. etc. - Professional PMs: everyone in the CC team is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Questions are always answered quickly and it’s clear that all team members take pride in the end product. - Extensive briefs and reference materials: every project comes with a detailed brief and comments (this is really helpful for transcreation and copywriting projects). - Budgets tend to be fairly generous.
- Unusual workflow: Not really a con as such, but something that may take a little time to get used to. CC asks freelancers to write extensive comments for the end client (the budget covers this) and they work with Word documents and spreadsheets instead of CAT tools and TMs. This is a little more time-consuming, but on the plus side there’s no discounting based on the TM analysis.
Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear you enjoy working with our teams and for our clients' exciting projects.
- Current Freelancer, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Ultra-clear instructions, reasonable turnaround times and budgets
Nothing negative to say, really!Continue reading
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear you are enjoying working with the team and on our transcreation projects!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Opportunities to work on a wide variety of projects with high level of responsibility from day 1 - Constantly looking to improve processes internally/externally and help employees develop professionally with regular reviews and mentoring - Open to suggestions/feedback and constantly learning as individuals and a team - Very supportive and positive team - Interesting work and clients across a wide range of services
- Sometimes high pressure and short deadlines resulting in over time work
Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that the company gives you the opportunity to grow professionally and provided you with the right level of support with this objective in mind.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working at Creative Culture gives you the opportunity to meet many people with different backgrounds. This is a true enriching experience. From external collaborators to colleagues, you learn constantly, and you grow both personally and professionally.
Sometimes the deadlines are strict, but there is always an understandable reason for that.
Many thanks for your review. We are pleased to hear you appreciate the working environment at Creative Culture. We do make it a point for it to be rewarding and for our team to always learn and grow.
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Whilst I began my time with Creative Culture as an intern, I was able to stay on with the company as a Project Manager and subsequently became an Account Manager. As a small company, employees are given myriad opportunities to take on more responsibilities/ get involved in different areas. The experience will be what you make of it; if you put yourself out there, you'll be presented with more opportunities. They've also got a great system for personal development and growth, combining weekly and monthly reviews to provide constructive feedback to help you thrive.
As with any company in the industry, there can be stressful periods (holiday rush, etc.) but the team is incredible and the community they create makes even the most difficult of projects fun.
Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. We pride ourselves for being able to retain key employees in an industry that is fairly volatile. Working at Creative Culture is certainly about learning and growing. We are pleased to have helped some fantastic talent develop and learn about the tricks of the business since our creation ten years ago. Our view on professional development is certainly that of allowing our teams to grow in areas that interest them whilst giving them a chance to take on a range of responsibilities within the organisation. An opportunity that only smaller structures can offer. The industry we evolve in (marcomms, advertising, languages and cultures) is certainly time pressured and we ought to be able to accommodate our clients' needs while always trying to educate them on the real difference additional time can make on the final output. The team is close-knit and supportive and will always aim to help each other where they can during those busy periods.
- Former Freelancer, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
There aren't many pros when you don't get paid properly.
Chasing payment with this company is the dreaded combo of being ignored, and inconsistent excuses from management. Freelancers proceed at your own risk!Continue reading
Thank you for your review, which is very important to us.We are terribly sorry to hear there have been miscommunications with our accounts department. It is one of our priorities to ensure that our external partners are remunerated to a fair rate and timely. We have policies into place in this regard: a Supplier Code of Conduct and a Statement on the Modern Slavery Act. We also have developed some additional training and webinar to support our partners' professional development over the past twelve months and those have received excellent feedback.To date, we've had excellent track record ensuring payments to our external partners are undertaken twice per month.We also welcome them to reach out to their main point of contact (a project manager) when our accounts team is on annual leave or during their days of absence.For future requests, we also invite you to copy firstname.lastname@example.org in any of your queries.
- Current Freelancer, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interesting and focused. Always delivers high quality service so good to work and learn at Great team
Not for those who want to work in a big corporate environment Must want to learn and work and get great experience
Thank you for your review. As a human-size company, people are absolutely key to a our culture and success. Hearing from outside partners that our team is indeed top-quality is always very rewarding both for them and for the management team who mentors and trains them. Quality is absolutely at the heart of everything we do and there will never be any compromising of it. Our size is certainly a strength when it comes to developing relationships with colleagues at all levels, including management. We pride ourselves for offering a high level of structure in training and development vs. most SMEs. Corporate is probably not what qualifies us as a company.