Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I've worked for

Apr 20, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've work for O2 for nearly two years now and the learning adn development they offer is amazing, there is always something new to learn using the tools we are given. The pay and benefits that come with the job are good as well, plus they give a great work-life balance and also felexible working, if travelling, usually you will be given your time back depending on how busy your calendar is. Would 100% recommend O2 to a friend.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons for working at O2.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for such a positive review. We are glad you feel you have a work-life balance and that we give you the tools to develop and learn within our company. We are really pleased you would recommend O2 to a friend.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)

Feb 6, 2017 - Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

3 people found this review helpful

Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Assistant in Reading, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best retail sales company to work for.

Cons

If you are not performing well in sales then it isn't worth working for them.

Be the first to find this review helpful

O2 Response

Thanks for taking your time to leave a review and it is great that you feel it is one of the best retail sales company to work for, that means a lot. Thank you for being part of TeamO2.

Discover more reviews about O2.