O2 - Best company I've worked for | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Best company I've worked for"

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've work for O2 for nearly two years now and the learning adn development they offer is amazing, there is always something new to learn using the tools we are given. The pay and benefits that come with the job are good as well, plus they give a great work-life balance and also felexible working, if travelling, usually you will be given your time back depending on how busy your calendar is. Would 100% recommend O2 to a friend.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons for working at O2.

O22018-04-20

O2 Response

April 20, 2018Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for such a positive review. We are glad you feel you have a work-life balance and that we give you the tools to develop and learn within our company. We are really pleased you would recommend O2 to a friend.

Continue reading

"Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)"

Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT

I worked at O2 for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

O22017-02-06

O2 Response

January 26, 2018Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

Continue reading
  2. "Great job to have whilst studying"

Former Employee - Sales Advisor

I worked at O2 part-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good management support and structure Positive atmosphere in store amongst the team Flexible working hours to accommodate uni timetable Quarterly bonuses based on if the store hit target or not

Cons

Some targets feel unattainable, but the team will help support you and help you learn wherever they can.

O22020-02-21

Discover more reviews about O2.