O2 - Best company I've worked for | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Best company I've worked for"

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've work for O2 for nearly two years now and the learning adn development they offer is amazing, there is always something new to learn using the tools we are given. The pay and benefits that come with the job are good as well, plus they give a great work-life balance and also felexible working, if travelling, usually you will be given your time back depending on how busy your calendar is. Would 100% recommend O2... to a friend.

Cons

I don't think there are any cons for working at O2.

O22018-04-20

O2 Response

April 20, 2018Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for such a positive review. We are glad you feel you have a work-life balance and that we give you the tools to develop and learn within our company. We are really pleased you would recommend O2 to a friend.

1. "Best company"

Current Employee - Performance Brand Graduate in Leeds, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Salary - Workplace culture - The people O2 really care about their people and their development. I’ve been with O2 for 3 and a half years and in that time I’ve had 4 roles. They really allow you to grow and become the best version you can be. Right now where is nowhere else I can see myself working. I get up in a morning and love going to work!

Cons

Nothing, I love working for O2

O22019-09-18
  2. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work/life balance Career progression Culture and people O2 is a great company to work for from the minute you start, the office is great, the culture, the work/life balance and the people. You can tell all employees are clearly cared about through the amount of engagement activities.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

O22019-09-18

Discover more reviews about O2.