O2 - Could not be happier | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Could not be happier"

Current Employee - Department Head in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management that back you and want you to succeed, a rare bend of people who are super smart but also personable and I've got to work an incredible project that's challenged me to stretch every day.

Cons

I genuinely love this place - I waited a year to post to check it wasn't new joiner enthusiasm and it's not. I have no cons to give.

Advice to Management

Keep that culture that empowers people and allows them to feel they can succeed. Love all the forward thinking HR policies too.

O22018-04-20

O2 Response

April 23, 2018Resourcing Consultant

What a lovely review to come in to on a Monday morning. Fantastic to see that you are having a great experience working for us and that it is still continuing and not new joiner enthusiasm - love that. Thanks for being part of the team and keep up the good work.

1. "Best company"

Current Employee - Performance Brand Graduate in Leeds, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Salary - Workplace culture - The people O2 really care about their people and their development. I’ve been with O2 for 3 and a half years and in that time I’ve had 4 roles. They really allow you to grow and become the best version you can be. Right now where is nowhere else I can see myself working. I get up in a morning and love going to work!

Cons

Nothing, I love working for O2

O22019-09-18
  2. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work/life balance Career progression Culture and people O2 is a great company to work for from the minute you start, the office is great, the culture, the work/life balance and the people. You can tell all employees are clearly cared about through the amount of engagement activities.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

O22019-09-18

Discover more reviews about O2.