1. "Could not be happier"

5.0
    Current Employee - Department Head in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management that back you and want you to succeed, a rare bend of people who are super smart but also personable and I've got to work an incredible project that's challenged me to stretch every day.

Cons

I genuinely love this place - I waited a year to post to check it wasn't new joiner enthusiasm and it's not. I have no cons to give.

Continue reading

April 23, 2018Resourcing Consultant

What a lovely review to come in to on a Monday morning. Fantastic to see that you are having a great experience working for us and that it is still continuing and not new joiner enthusiasm - love that. Thanks for being part of the team and keep up the good work.

"Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)"

4.0
    Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT

I worked at O2 for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

January 26, 2018Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. COVID-19

"O2 is a great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Engagement Manager in York, England

I have been working at O2 part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A dynamic, caring and ethical company with fantastic career opportunities. O2 has really looked after all their employees through out the COVID crisis as well as looking after customers and keeping Britain connected. I'm very proud to work for O2 and I'm proud that I'm part of the team.

Cons

If you dislike fast-paced, O2 isn't for you. If you like fast-paced then it is.

Continue reading

July 3, 2020Social Reputation Specialist

Hello, thanks for leaving such a lovely review. We’re glad to see that you really enjoy working with us and that you feel there are so many pros, as we try to make sure we look after both our people and customers, and during the unusual times we are in this is even more important. In regards to your con, we do work in a very fast-paced industry but we try to support our people with this as much as we can, but as you say, if people like this then it is the place for them. Thanks again for your review, stay safe.

Discover more reviews about O2.