Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Could not be happier

Apr 20, 2018 - Department Head in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management that back you and want you to succeed, a rare bend of people who are super smart but also personable and I've got to work an incredible project that's challenged me to stretch every day.

Cons

I genuinely love this place - I waited a year to post to check it wasn't new joiner enthusiasm and it's not. I have no cons to give.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Resourcing Consultant

What a lovely review to come in to on a Monday morning. Fantastic to see that you are having a great experience working for us and that it is still continuing and not new joiner enthusiasm - love that. Thanks for being part of the team and keep up the good work.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)

Feb 6, 2017 - Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

3 people found this review helpful

Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Assistant in Reading, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best retail sales company to work for.

Cons

If you are not performing well in sales then it isn't worth working for them.

Be the first to find this review helpful

O2 Response

Thanks for taking your time to leave a review and it is great that you feel it is one of the best retail sales company to work for, that means a lot. Thank you for being part of TeamO2.

Discover more reviews about O2.