O2 - Territory Leader | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Territory Leader"

Current Employee - TERRITORY LEADER in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing brand that really does invest in the customer and its people. Fast paced, exciting, forward thinking and massive potential for the future as it invests more and more into our ambition of being number one. As much as the business is large, it does look after you as an individual. Whether it’s personal development, reward or recognition, you will receive all of those from O2. The people make this business... and there is a real feeling of team and belonging. This, by far, is the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons, believe me. I suppose every company sometime has its challenging days but in O2 you feel like there is nothing you cannot fix.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your amazing people and they will never let you down.

O22018-05-09

O2 Response

May 9, 2018Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely comment - we really appreciate it. It is so nice to see you have so many positives about working for us and no negatives. We hope you continue to enjoy working with us and we are glad you are part of the O2 family.

1. "Best company"

Current Employee - Performance Brand Graduate in Leeds, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Salary - Workplace culture - The people O2 really care about their people and their development. I’ve been with O2 for 3 and a half years and in that time I’ve had 4 roles. They really allow you to grow and become the best version you can be. Right now where is nowhere else I can see myself working. I get up in a morning and love going to work!

Cons

Nothing, I love working for O2

O22019-09-18
  2. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work/life balance Career progression Culture and people O2 is a great company to work for from the minute you start, the office is great, the culture, the work/life balance and the people. You can tell all employees are clearly cared about through the amount of engagement activities.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

O22019-09-18

Discover more reviews about O2.