Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Territory Leader

May 9, 2018 - Pressereferent / Sprecher in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing brand that really does invest in the customer and its people. Fast paced, exciting, forward thinking and massive potential for the future as it invests more and more into our ambition of being number one. As much as the business is large, it does look after you as an individual. Whether it’s personal development, reward or recognition, you will receive all of those from O2. The people make this business and there is a real feeling of team and belonging. This, by far, is the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons, believe me. I suppose every company sometime has its challenging days but in O2 you feel like there is nothing you cannot fix.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely comment - we really appreciate it. It is so nice to see you have so many positives about working for us and no negatives. We hope you continue to enjoy working with us and we are glad you are part of the O2 family.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)

Feb 6, 2017 - Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

3 people found this review helpful

Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great firm to work for part-time at uni

Jul 9, 2021 - Customer Service Advisor
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people to work with and learn from - Flexible and fit around my university committments - Lots of opportunity to work overtime - Good training insight both early on, throughout and with dedicated learning days away at training locations. - Strong company values, firm direction and visibility from those at the very top from the CEO to directors who would often visit

Cons

- High expectations at times to cover other shifts - Management at at a regional level can seem a little 'cowboy'ish' or unprofessional at times -Pay & perks were generally good, but could be better relative to other big competitors, especially for a firm considered to be the 'premium' in the industry

Be the first to find this review helpful

O2 Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we really do appreciate it and great to see so many positives of your time when you were with us. We’ll be the first to say there’s always room for improvement, and it’s interesting to read your view on areas you think we could do better. In relation to pay, we undertake annual benchmarking of all our salaries and benefits to ensure we’re paying competitively and retaining the best talent, so we’re a little surprised that you feel our pay is low in comparison to others in the industry. Working in retail means that we operate a shift system and at times we do need our people to help out but we will always try and give as much notice as we can when instances like this happen and generally our people are more than happy to work some extra shifts as and when needed so they can get some more money. We hope your career is going well.

Discover more reviews about O2.