Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 3 years

Territory Leader

May 9, 2018 - Pressereferent / Sprecher in Slough, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing brand that really does invest in the customer and its people. Fast paced, exciting, forward thinking and massive potential for the future as it invests more and more into our ambition of being number one. As much as the business is large, it does look after you as an individual. Whether it’s personal development, reward or recognition, you will receive all of those from O2. The people make this business and there is a real feeling of team and belonging. This, by far, is the best company I have ever worked for.

Cons

There are absolutely no cons, believe me. I suppose every company sometime has its challenging days but in O2 you feel like there is nothing you cannot fix.

Continue reading

Social Media Specialist

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely comment - we really appreciate it. It is so nice to see you have so many positives about working for us and no negatives. We hope you continue to enjoy working with us and we are glad you are part of the O2 family.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Jan 12, 2022 - Sales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to work full time hours

Cons

None I can think of

O2 Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we are really pleased that you feel it is a good place to work. Thank you for being part of TeamO2.

2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Changed

Apr 23, 2022 - Store Leader
    Business Outlook

Pros

Employee discounts are great. Well known brand

Cons

Highly demanding Recent merger raised uncertainty

Continue reading

O2 Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we do appreciate it.

Discover more reviews about O2.