Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A great place to work...

Jun 4, 2018 - Communications Specialist in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunities to learn, move around and work on a huge variety of projects. Excellent facilities and working environment.

Cons

The market is volatile so understandably sometimes this can be felt in the business but often in a positive way.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are glad that you enjoy working with us and have highlighted the excellent facilities and working environment we offer. We hope you continue to enjoy being part of the O2 family.

1. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)

Feb 6, 2017 - Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

3 people found this review helpful

Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Sep 9, 2021 - Sales Assistant in Reading, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the best retail sales company to work for.

Cons

If you are not performing well in sales then it isn't worth working for them.

Be the first to find this review helpful

O2 Response

Thanks for taking your time to leave a review and it is great that you feel it is one of the best retail sales company to work for, that means a lot. Thank you for being part of TeamO2.

Discover more reviews about O2.