1. "A great place to work..."

5.0
    Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Opportunities to learn, move around and work on a huge variety of projects. Excellent facilities and working environment.

Cons

The market is volatile so understandably sometimes this can be felt in the business but often in a positive way.

Continue reading

June 5, 2018Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are glad that you enjoy working with us and have highlighted the excellent facilities and working environment we offer. We hope you continue to enjoy being part of the O2 family.

"Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)"

4.0
    Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT

I worked at O2 for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

January 26, 2018Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

2. "Dynamic Team that delivers"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Manager in Leeds, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

O2 Cares , O2 Values drive the culture and Supply Chain drive performance to those within and around. You get to work and influence across the Company

Cons

It can be intense which means Work life Balance can at times be impacted

March 1, 2021

Look the title of your review and thanks for taking the time to share your views on what it is like to work at o2. Work life balance is important and we do know at times we work in an industry which is fast moving and ever changing but we would never want our people to feel that this balance is being affected so please do reach out for support if you need it. Thank you for being part of Team O2.

Discover more reviews about O2.