O2 - A great place to work... | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "A great place to work..."

Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Opportunities to learn, move around and work on a huge variety of projects. Excellent facilities and working environment.

Cons

The market is volatile so understandably sometimes this can be felt in the business but often in a positive way.

O22018-06-04

O2 Response

June 5, 2018Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are glad that you enjoy working with us and have highlighted the excellent facilities and working environment we offer. We hope you continue to enjoy being part of the O2 family.

Continue reading

"Review of O2 (Telefonica UK)"

Technical Research Writer in East Berkshire, VT

I worked at O2 for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly company, considerate attitude towards employees and contractors. The company carries out many stimulating, creative projects. Combines friendly, supportive attitude with a high level of competence and professional approach to work.

Cons

Sometimes the pressure of work (dealines) is excessive.

O22017-02-06

O2 Response

January 26, 2018Resourcing Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it. Great to see that you had many positives whilst working for us, this makes us really happy as our employees make o2 the great place it is to work. We take on board your cons and at times our work can be pressured but we do promote that our employees have a healthy work/life balance and we do operate an open door policy so if any of our employees felt stressed or pressured then we are here to support. We can see that you no longer work for us so thank you for being part of the o2 family and that your career is going well.

Continue reading
  2. "Great job to have whilst studying"

Former Employee - Sales Advisor

I worked at O2 part-time for more than a year

Pros

Really good management support and structure Positive atmosphere in store amongst the team Flexible working hours to accommodate uni timetable Quarterly bonuses based on if the store hit target or not

Cons

Some targets feel unattainable, but the team will help support you and help you learn wherever they can.

O22020-02-21

Discover more reviews about O2.