O2 - A great place to work... | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "A great place to work..."

Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at O2 part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Opportunities to learn, move around and work on a huge variety of projects. Excellent facilities and working environment.

Cons

The market is volatile so understandably sometimes this can be felt in the business but often in a positive way.

Advice to Management

Listening. Working well so far.

O22018-06-04

O2 Response

June 5, 2018Social Media Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We are glad that you enjoy working with us and have highlighted the excellent facilities and working environment we offer. We hope you continue to enjoy being part of the O2 family.

1. "Best company"

Current Employee - Performance Brand Graduate in Leeds, England

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Salary - Workplace culture - The people O2 really care about their people and their development. I’ve been with O2 for 3 and a half years and in that time I’ve had 4 roles. They really allow you to grow and become the best version you can be. Right now where is nowhere else I can see myself working. I get up in a morning and love going to work!

Cons

Nothing, I love working for O2

O22019-09-18
  2. "Amazing company to work for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at O2 full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work/life balance Career progression Culture and people O2 is a great company to work for from the minute you start, the office is great, the culture, the work/life balance and the people. You can tell all employees are clearly cared about through the amount of engagement activities.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

O22019-09-18

Discover more reviews about O2.