98% would recommend to a friend
(61 total reviews)
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Working alongside brilliant people is so refreshing and there is always a new challenge to rise to together." (in 5 reviews)
- "Brilliant culture with high performing employees, never worked in an organisation so rewarding and fun to be at." (in 4 reviews)
- "It is a 3 stage interview process which seems daunting but was actually one of the most enjoyable interview processes I have ever done." (in 4 reviews)
- "Fun team and culture!" (in 4 reviews)
- "Fantastic benefits package" (in 4 reviews)
Found 61 of over 65 reviews
Updated 29 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.029 Nov 2023Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Incredibly welcoming staff Efficient onboarding process that gets you up to speed as quickly as possible, without making it feel like you're being rushed Everyone is open to helping each other out when help is needed, you're never left to struggle Generous benefits package Great office location Personal development days once every sprint
None that I've found so far!
- 5.030 Jul 2023Talent ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Brilliant culture with high performing employees, never worked in an organisation so rewarding and fun to be at.
Got to be ready for plans to change, as changes happen really quick but being a scale up this is expected though.
- 5.08 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Interview process was seamless, the company's culture and values certainly shine through in the stages of interviews taken and at first glance seems like amazing company to work for. Look forward to joining them very soon and taking the next steps in my career to enhance and progress in my role.
Nothing to report or addressFlagstone Response6mo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review - we're really glad to hear you had a positive candidate experience and you got a good feel for our culture. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
- 5.07 Dec 2022IT Support AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Firstly I would like to mention how amazing the team is. The interview process was carried out over the course of 2 weeks, where you have the chance to meet with the team, discuss your technical ability as well as what the role consists of . It is a 3 stage interview process which seems daunting but was actually one of the most enjoyable interview processes I have ever done. The team are lovely and really really friendly, I was able to learn further about any gaps in my knowledge and ways to have more of an understanding. Also like to give a big shout out to Ro ( Talent resourcer). The company culture is amazing. One of the things that drew me to the company was how diverse and multicultural it is, especially having a lot of women in the workforce. So it is definitely a company I would recommend working for. Finally there is immense room for progression. Flagstone actually help you progress further with the opportunity to learn more within the tech field which is great!
Great team Amazing company valuesFlagstone Response12mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback - we're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience interviewing with us and that you're enjoying our diverse culture. Our values are incredibly important to us and we're pleased that you have experienced these in practise, particularly our passion for progression under our value #ForgeANewWay. If there's anything you need from us, please come and speak to a member of the People team.
- 5.020 Mar 2023Onboarding ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Everyone is super friendly & helpful - The culture is fantastic - The whole company cares about you as an individual employee (never had that before!) - Flexible hybrid options (as long as you're in 1 day a week) - They listen to all your ideas - A company that will welcome change - Fantastic benefits package - Good for progression & development (even personal development)
- Some of the training on first few days could be a little better, however everyone is so helpful so you learn quickly anyway!
- 5.04 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
- Well structured and defined interview process - Very efficient and no time wasting - Always kept updated - Really enjoying my first week, everyone is super friendly and the company seems very ambitious
- Nothing I can say so far!Flagstone Response6mo
Thanks for taking the time to review us - we really appreciate it!
- 5.026 May 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Career development oriented Employee first Decent salary Brilliant culture
The hard work that comes with an aspiring firmFlagstone Response6mo
Thanks for writing a review on us - we're really happy to hear you're feeling positive about the elements of work we've put a lot of effort into - we've been nurturing our culture through our growth and we are currently focussing our attention on career development - so there's lots of exciting opportunities to come for everyone!
- 3.012 May 2023Client Services ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Work at home set up was food
Line managers rarely visible then like Tom micro manage you.Flagstone Response6mo
Thank you for your review - we appreciate it!
- 5.013 Mar 2023Product ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
There is real culture of empowerment at Flagstone. And whilst many companies claim a culture of no shame, Flagstone truly lives it.
The pace at which things move can be at break-neck speed and requires good time management and healthy boundariesFlagstone Response9mo
Thank you for your review - we're really glad to hear you're experience on joining has been a positive one and you feel our culture of empowerment is authentic. We do move at pace and we see change as a force for good, but we always encourage a healthy balance between delivery and self care.
Flagstone Reviews FAQs
Flagstone has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Flagstone to a friend and 97% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
98% of Flagstone employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Flagstone 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.