Found 62 of over 77 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW11 May 2023Office ManagerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsEdinburgh, Scotland
FreeAgent's culture is second to none, the benefits are incredible and they genuinely strive to make the experience of working there as enjoyable as possible. I've personally hugely benefited from their approach to flexible working and have felt supported in my work and personal life from day one.
There are no cons to working at FreeAgent.FreeAgent Response7mo
This is just lovely to read, thank you for taking the time to leave your review.
- 5.020 Nov 2023Content EditorCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearEdinburgh, Scotland
The work culture is the least toxic and most positive I've experienced. They genuinely care about your personal and professional development. They understand that their staff are human and should be treated so.
The refurbishment of the beautiful office meant I couldn't see my wonderful colleagues for a while!FreeAgent Response3w
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. It's great to hear. We can't wait to get back to the office too, spend more face time with colleagues, and enjoy that spectacular view 🤩 Not long now!
- 5.013 Nov 2023Talent ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEdinburgh, Scotland
Really friendly and enjoyable place to work. Lots of lovely benefits too such as a 4 day work week in the summer months! There is also a great level of commitment to learning, progression, and personal/professional development.
Nothing that comes to mind!FreeAgent Response3w
Thanks for leaving your thoughts. 😊
- 5.013 Aug 2023Group Engineering ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsEdinburgh, Scotland
Work with friendly and capable colleagues. Engineering principles are sound, with many good practices in place. Coherent and empathetic leadership.
The business domain can be quite dry, depending on your interests.FreeAgent Response2mo
Great to hear, thank you for taking time to leave your review!
- 5.05 Jun 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearEdinburgh, Scotland
I've been at FreeAgent for a little over a year now and it has been a positive experience. Pretty much everyone that I've met has been helpful and demonstrated an interest in making this a good place to work. Generous annual leave policy as well, with Fridays off for everyone in July/August. No regrets from me about joining the team!
Some office time is required each week for non-remote workers. It could be a pro or a con depending on personality and preference.FreeAgent Response6mo
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! 😊
- 5.024 Feb 2023Senior Data ScientistCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Smart and kind people you can learn a lot from - Excellence in engineering: there is a blameless and supportive culture where it feels like everyone is trying to do a great job without any ego - The business is creating something useful for people that actually helps them out. You get to work on problems that are helping customers rather than just finding ways to sell them stuff - Work-life balance is amazing. People work hard but everyone finishes at 5. You also get 4-day weeks in the summer, which are awesome - The approach to progression and pay is very well thought out and thorough - Great support for remote employees
Nothing that I can think of1FreeAgent Response8mo
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review. It was a joy to read and excellent to hear about your positive experience at FreeAgent.
- 5.019 May 2023ManagerCurrent EmployeeEdinburgh, Scotland
This is by far the best company, team, and environment I have worked in. They care for their staff, they go above and beyond to help people. I have learned a lot and been able to teach a lot in my time at FreeAgent.
Genuinely, I can't think of any, other than sometimes being in a place like this can make some people forget what other places are and have been like and so they expect a lot, that's not on the business though.FreeAgent Response7mo
Thank you so much for sharing your review. It is wonderful to hear. 🌟
- 5.028 Mar 2023Group Product ManagerCurrent Employee
Such a well-considered way of working. Both in terms of the type of work being done and related frameworks to help ensure work is a success, and in terms of the company culture (positive, valued, autonomous). I've been employed in fintech for over 20 years (crikey!) and FreeAgent is as good (if not better) than any other place I have worked.
Like many companies, FreeAgent is still working through how to best operate in this newly formed hybrid way of working. Lots happening to figure out how to work optimally though.FreeAgent Response8mo
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts and feedback! We're delighted to hear it. 😊
- 5.05 May 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee
There's a really great engineering culture at FreeAgent in which to learn and grow.
As employers go, they're hard to fault!FreeAgent Response7mo
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! 😊
- 5.06 Mar 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee
- fantastic work culture - friendly, supportive colleagues - great benefits
- None I can think of!FreeAgent Response2mo
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! ☺️
FreeAgent Reviews FAQs
FreeAgent has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 77 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at FreeAgent to a friend and 94% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
97% of FreeAgent employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated FreeAgent 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.