FreeAgent Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 50 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

FreeAgent

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FreeAgent in Sep 2021

Interview

I had 3 steps, it's not an easy process, but it's very humanized. all the peopleI met across the process were very kind doing the best they could to keep it more like a chill chat than en interview, which was amazing.

Interview Questions
  • After presenting my case study they asked if I came with my first idea to the presentation
    Answer Question

FreeAgent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FreeAgent in Sep 2021

Interview

Initial chat with one of the talent team which was relaxed and allowed me to find out a lot about the company and their culture as well as answering questions about my CV and experience. This was followed by a Ruby coding exercise done at home and after that was reviewed I had an interview to discuss my approach. Finally there was a two part interview, the first part technical and the second on people skills. The interview process was very much a two way process allowing me to find out lots of information about FreeAgent. They were accommodating in arranging interviews around my availability and were able to split the two part interview over different days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

184 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FreeAgent (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jul 2021

Interview

Due to the current COVID restrictions, both interviews were conducted via GoogleMeet. The first interview was with a member of the Talent Team and y to-be line manager, the second with my line manager and the department head. Everyone was really, really lovely and very accommodating to my odd schedule (working nights at the time). It never felt overly tense or... classically-interview-esque, but rather that we were having a chat to discuss if I was the right person for the job (and, thankfully, I was!) The interview was a great preview into the culture of the organisation.

Interview Questions
  • The role requires a lot of multitasking and being able to react to ad hoc requests/questions/issues. I was asked about my previous experience working in roles which had similar demands.

FreeAgent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FreeAgent

Interview

A small project to complete first that took < 1/2 a day, then a zoom interview a few weeks later. Both the hiring manager and interview itself were extremely friendly, which made for an enjoyable process. Couldn't critique anything.

Interview Questions
  • To talk about my approach in the project (completed prior) with a bit more depth.

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FreeAgent (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jun 2021

Interview

The process started with a 30min very friendly discussion where I could find out more about FreeAgent and FreeAgent could find out more about me. I then had to complete a technical task. The last step of the process was a presentation of the results of the technical task, a more in depth technical interview and a discussion around people skills.

Interview Questions
  • From the job description what would you describe as your stronger skill and your weakest one?

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FreeAgent (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had 3 separate interviews and two online tests. I met with different members of the support team during these interviews and was asked to speak about some of my experiences. I was also given questions on what I would do in a scenario, or to give an example of a time I had to ....

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FreeAgent

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FreeAgent in Jun 2021

Interview

There were several stages to the recruitment process which was great as it allowed me to get a good feel for the company and the level of importance they put into getting the right person for the job. It was challenging but I enjoyed it as it gave me plenty of opportunity to talk about my experiences and get across my interest and fit for the job. I found it to be a professional but also relaxed and friendly which set me at ease, and having been successfully I can see that the approach gave a true picture of the company I have joined.

Interview Questions
  • I"m paraphrasing here but: 'Tell me about your best and worst manager and how you dealt with that'.

FreeAgent

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FreeAgent in Jun 2021

Interview

Initial Google Meet discussion with an internal recruiter and the hiring manager. That was followed by a day with 3 remote interviews: a technical interview, a people skills interview and a presentation. All were conducted in an open and friendly manner, feeling like a conversation rather than a one way interrogation. I found out a lot about the company through the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FreeAgent

Application

I interviewed at FreeAgent

Interview

It was straightforward. didnt make it past the technical interview stage. Make sure to do the technical test to a very high level. Minimum number of mistakes are forgiven. Any lang of choice is fine, i used R.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FreeAgent (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in May 2021

Interview

Overall a good interview experience. Initial telephone chat with FreeAgent Talent team followed by a panel interview. Interview included a competency based presentation. Was given about a week in advance to review the brief, ask any questions and prepare the presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews