Global Pricing Innovations Reviews

Updated Nov 19, 2021

Found 16 of over 21 reviews

3.8
Global Pricing Innovations CEO Preeti Patel (no image)
Preeti Patel
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

New Starter at Company

Nov 19, 2021 - Associate Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for GPI for around 2 months now and everyone has made me feel so welcome and the team are all so approachable and helpful! I have already been able to learn so many new skills in this short space of time and as the company is rapidly growing and expanding, it means that you get to be involved in so many different types projects within the company. Would highly recommend working for GPI!

Cons

I have no experienced any cons!

Head of Global Operations

Thank you for your feedback. I'm really proud of the team that we have and how they have grown with the company. It's great to hear of such a positive experience and I hope you will continue to thrive and enjoy your time with GPI.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ambitious, friendly and exciting company to work for

Jul 15, 2021 - Marketing in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- A great company culture, with an open and friendly culture - Autonomy to build and create projects - Learning opportunities across the business - A great company, for an ambitious employee - Flexible and relaxed working environment with complete trust - Emphasis is always on work-life balance, as well as being successful - Very nice office, in a nice area of London

Cons

- A small office (downsized due to Covid and remote working). But this is likely to be expanded again in the near future.

Senior Operations Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you are enjoying your work life at GPI! If there is anything else we can do to make your time with us a success, please let us know.

3. 3.0

Work hard & get rewarded

Jun 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative & exiting company to work for.

Cons

No formal development training when I was with company.

Senior Operations Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We are always looking at ways we can improve, and we are currently in the process of revamping our training programme. We are also planning a graduate development program, which we hope to introduce in the near future.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting Company to work for.

May 22, 2019 - Operations in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Exciting, fun, fast paced environment where not one day is the same. Structured management with regular development plans & performance reviews. Great team of well educated, knowledgeable individuals whom can work exceptionally well under client pressure without complaint. Ability to grow and evolve with the company as well as being able to express yourself in a constructive manner in an environment that is very accepting.

Cons

Giving too much to previous employees - i.e benefits & training that at sometimes was taken advantage of.

5 people found this review helpful

GPI Team

Thank you for your feedback. As a company, we have made it a priority this year to focus on our employee development. We are currently in the process of reviewing our LEAP program in order to ensure that it aligns closely with the growth plans of the company and encompasses all of our employees. It is very much our intention that everyone can have a clear career development plan and understands how GPI can help them grow.

5. 1.0

The Worst Company to Work For

May 18, 2019 - Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can work from home occasionally

Cons

Bad management, no career advancement, no training or good communication. There is absolutely no team oriented environment. Low salaries

1 person found this review helpful

GPI Team

Thank you for your comments. We are constantly and actively looking at ways to improve our team environment and have introduced a number of changes in the last few months. As a small, growing business we do not always get things right but are keen on creating an exciting environment to inspire the best talent. Our LEAP development program is always evolving alongside our business and we are really pleased with the level of engagement on our new career development planning that is linked more closely to our remuneration. There is always room for improvement, and we actively encourage any current employee to start a dialogue either with a member of the management team or our HR partner if there is anything that you feel we could or should be doing better.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Time of your career that’s easily forgettable

Apr 30, 2019 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

- can work from home

Cons

- micromanagement - boring environment - minimal pay for what you do - nothing really to give you an incentive to stay long term - unprofessional environment at times

1 person found this review helpful

GPI Team

Thank you for your feedback. It is unfortunate that we did not have the opportunity to discuss these concerns with you directly; we would always welcome any such opportunity from our existing employees. As a small company, learning how to grow, we are always looking to improve, be it our hiring process, new starter induction or employee development. We have a roadmap for the company and our services and now have the ability to invest more in our people and products.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting and dynamic company

Feb 5, 2019 - Consultant in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team player environment Supportive progressive management Exciting products

Cons

Relatively new company Can be hard to adapt to if coming from big corporate or academia.

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 1.0

Harmful working environment

Feb 5, 2019 - Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The immediate team I was working with was helpful despite not many people really knowing why they were doing what they were doing.

Cons

- A culture of no trust, passive aggressiveness and bullying - In my first week of employment, I was in a meeting were another member of staff was spoken to extremely rudely - For a company of 5 years, almost everyone in the London office has been there <1 year - The offshore team are expected to work long hours to make up for unrealistic time frames - The actual platform works but needs vast improvement to rival the work of competitors - Training consisted of Skype calls between London and Mumbai team

5 people found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Former Employee

Just a waste of time

Nov 12, 2021 - Associate Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

After graduate you can go for this company as an intern yo gain knowledge You will get market research knowledege

Cons

They will keep extending your intern contract By giving false claim that they will hire you Internal politics Not good human management Pay scale after doing almost 1 year of internship is less Waste of time

Senior Operations Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We are sorry that we were unable to extend your contract further, we hope you have learnt a lot in your time with GPI and we wish you the best in your future opportunities.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Gives you wide cross-functional exposure if you are willing to learn

May 20, 2021 - Business Analyst in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

(1) The opportunity to learn about various aspects of drug Pricing and Reimbursement along with calculation of cost of treatment. (2) The leadership headed by India Operations Head is extremely proactive as well as a fantastic listener who is ready to accommodate and listen to the employees' grievances and resolve their issues to the extent that the employees desire. (3) The HR is very proactive as well when it comes to helping the employees with different queries and answers them with crystal clear clarity.

Cons

Not exactly a short coming but some times the work can get overwhelming.

Senior Operations Administrator

Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We appreciate your positive comments and we are happy to hear that you are doing well at GPI. Keep up the good work!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews