Found 27 of over 36 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- 5.030 Jun 2023Scrum Master/Agile CoachCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Flexible working hours Agile maturity is really good, C-suite driving agile from top/
We need some company socials.
- 1.013 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Nice people and a diverse team Good work/life balance Consulting is performing well and keeping the company going
Constant uncertainty about whether we'll be made redundant or fired. Recent redundancies have led to a culture of fear. Only those who threaten to leave get promoted. No clear view of the future from leadership, or how to turn the company around. There's a battle between the CEO and the board and no one can explain what its about. New clients don't like the products because of errors and data gaps. Product launches and feature releases are delayed constantly due to lack of resources. New hires were made redundant because the sales forecasts they were hired for never materialised. Most of the leadership have left or been fired. New people are leaving each week. The ' client testimonials' on the website are all completely made up1Global Pricing Innovations Response3mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your experience at GPI. We appreciate your openness and honesty as we value feedback as a crucial tool for improvement. We acknowledge the concerns you've raised, and we want to assure you that we take them seriously. We take the authenticity of client testimonials seriously and we are committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity in this aspect of our business. If you have specific concerns, we encourage you to share more details with our HR department for investigation.
- 1.015 Jun 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
The only pro is WFH They do not even have a proper office space and the one they have sometimes is double booked. It's pro or con, one can decide.
The leadership is directionless and weak. The CEO seems to be a mere puppet in the hands of her Csuite. Not at all an employee centric. They recently made handful of people redudand in the name of budget constraints and then hired a Product Director and added another member to their board ( They surely have money for that ). The sales pipeline has been week since last 3 quarters with no new logo. (I guess they fired the wrong set of people) Surely the people who were let go were chosen as per management's whims. They could not even justify why few were let go and others joining after them were retained. Some were let go because of their visa status which is a shame as finding the right job is always an issue for visa holders. No transparency and no communication at management level. Internal meetings and global calls are a joke now. Either they get cancelled or pushed. It's a place where they brag about prospects which never get converted in the end. They have neglected their main product and shifted focus to another that they are developing for an year now which too doesn't seem to have many takers. No security or encryption layer to these products. They are a data company and there is no data protection mechanism. There is no automation or effective use of technology as most of the work done by data team is manual. The service offering and packaging of products is said to be under review for an year now with no results. No additional benefits or perks. No training and development programs2
- 5.018 Nov 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
- Ambitious company with clear vision - Ability to work with and learn from intelligent colleagues who also happen to be really lovely people - Opportunity for personal growth and exposure to different parts of the business - Everybody is invested in the success of the company - a great culture to work within - Diverse representation at all levels of the business - Consistent investment in R&D, product enhancements, and new products
This is a very fast-paced and evolving company with rapid growth trajectory and requires the right mindset. It is not always smooth sailing but that is part of the fun. Overall, GPI offers a very rewarding company journey to be part of but it is not for the faint of heart.1Global Pricing Innovations Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We are excited to have such a wonderful team on our journey as a company, and will continue to invest our time in creating a positive, efficient and successful future!
- 2.02 May 2022Commercial Development ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- GPI is a company full of smart intelligent individuals. - Some team members have fantastic experience, which provides a wealthy resource to anyone early in their career. - Friendly colleagues provide a positive work environment, most of the time. - New structures and processes are being put into place. - The business has great ideas and a lot of potential to provide exciting and novel solutions to support the commercialization of therapeutics
- The business seems to have a top-down culture of overpromising and underdelivering, setting unrealistic expectations internally and externally for product development and commercial success. - It feels like the CEO is in a rush to grow the business, regardless of feedback and outcomes. - Objective feedback, even when based on data, isn't always well received and lacks acknowledgment. - Often it can feel like a smokescreen of positivity without recognizing the faults and there is a lack of accountability for the faults. - Unrealistic earning options - The solutions are very young in their lifecycle and need some attention, and love before they can be more commercially successful.5Global Pricing Innovations Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoyed working with your team and recognise the potential of GPI. We strive to provide an environment where employees feel valued and we are continuing to work on our internal communication process' during our exciting growth period.
- 5.010 Jun 2022Commercial Development ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Huge growth potential - Great management and encouraging CEO - Bright colleague's - Exciting work at the intersection of market access, innovation and tech - Great HR
- Quite a steep learning curve
- 5.019 Nov 2021Associate ConsultantCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
I have been working for GPI for around 2 months now and everyone has made me feel so welcome and the team are all so approachable and helpful! I have already been able to learn so many new skills in this short space of time and as the company is rapidly growing and expanding, it means that you get to be involved in so many different types projects within the company. Would highly recommend working for GPI!
I have no experienced any cons!1Global Pricing Innovations Response2y
Thank you for your feedback. I'm really proud of the team that we have and how they have grown with the company. It's great to hear of such a positive experience and I hope you will continue to thrive and enjoy your time with GPI.
- 5.031 Jan 2022Head of Software DevelopmentCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsCambridge, England
Well-funded company, but has retained a "start-up" vibe Diverse team (especially considering the software industry) Family-oriented with respect for a healthy work-life balance
Steep learning curve in a specialist subject area (some may see this as a pro!)1Global Pricing Innovations Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We appreciate hearing your positive experience and hope you will continue to thrive and grow with us at GPI!
- 5.015 Jul 2021MarketingCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- A great company culture, with an open and friendly culture - Autonomy to build and create projects - Learning opportunities across the business - A great company, for an ambitious employee - Flexible and relaxed working environment with complete trust - Emphasis is always on work-life balance, as well as being successful - Very nice office, in a nice area of London
- A small office (downsized due to Covid and remote working). But this is likely to be expanded again in the near future.Global Pricing Innovations Response3y
Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you are enjoying your work life at GPI! If there is anything else we can do to make your time with us a success, please let us know.
- 3.09 Jun 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Innovative & exiting company to work for.
No formal development training when I was with company.Global Pricing Innovations Response3y
Thank you for taking the time to feedback. We are always looking at ways we can improve, and we are currently in the process of revamping our training programme. We are also planning a graduate development program, which we hope to introduce in the near future.
Global Pricing Innovations Reviews FAQs
Global Pricing Innovations has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Global Pricing Innovations to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
67% of Global Pricing Innovations employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Global Pricing Innovations 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.