Intelex Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Intelex Technologies President and CEO Mark Jaine
Mark Jaine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • "Company is growing by burning out their current employees" (in 9 reviews)

• "Work-life balance could be improved on at this organization despite the claim" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great Place to Work!"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Intelex Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company Culture , Leadership Team, Direction , Real emphasis on work life balance

Cons

A little more flexibility on working from home.

Advice to Management

Awesome place to work. Would recommend Intelex to anyone. Would consider allowing more flexibility on working from home.

15 Oct 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We always enjoy hearing from our Intelex alumni and what their overall experience was like! :)

2. "Great corporate culture"

Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Business Development in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies (Less than a year)

Pros

You will be challenged and encouraged to step out of your sales-comfort-zon

Cons

The product may take a while to fully learn and comprehend (not to mention the industry)

Advice to Management

Have more in-depth knowledge/industry training for new entrants. Some learn quicker than others.
    Incentives are not keeping folks very happy. There needs to be additional incentives for hardworking groundworkers.

15 Oct 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We appreciate your feedback on what it's like to work here from a sales perspective and have made note of your feedback on training and incentives.

"Business not changing for good"

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some really good people. Some fairly good industry experts. Good, not great platform, decent benefits,

Cons

Let me begin by saying this, the company has potential but upper management is holding this company back. Executives reward or keep people in positions that offer no value to company. All the work they did in the past is rewarded without doing anything of substance lately. This company does not reward people for the handwork done but rewards friends. There is a reason Intelex has a really high turnover rate. Reach out to former Intelex employees before interviewing for a sales role. They recently showed data to the whole Sales team that a majority of AEs do not make money until their 3rd year at Intelex. So if you are expecting to make money right away, its unlikely. This would have been nice to have known this before joining. Culture, well this might be the strangest part of Intelex. They talk a good game but its really fake. You have individuals who work here who people have no idea what they do. You have a marketing team lead by individuals who have little to no idea about the Industry or Product application they are in. We have a lagging product because they have put so much effort into an application no one cares about. Our HR team recently won an award and a day later they fired 4 people instead of the person who has been responsible for the lack of managerial guidance. You have some really interesting hires especially in managerial roles. VP and executives who provide little to no help. There are too many sales roles with so few opportunities to make sales. The company now has a sales culture of individuals hitting quota but not making significant commission.

Advice to Management

Its time for a shake up - there is so much to say but the reality is that so many people are not happy. The vision is not working, you are not listening to the market or any of the people who understand the industry the best. The lies about making sales/money is a real issue that should be addressed. You will lose top talent or won't get top talent looking at Intelex as an option

15 Oct 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

As we continue to evolve our overall employee experience, we appreciate the feedback received by employees! We've made note of your feedback/concerns and have brought them to the attention of the... More

"Great company"

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

THE best company I have ever worked for. The culture is great, opportunities have been available to me to constantly move around and up in the business.

Cons

Feels like the company is more sales focused than anything else.

Advice to Management

We are a software company, take the time to really embrace technology a bit more.

15 Oct 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We know how busy you are and appreciate you taking the time to write a review! Thank you for sharing what our culture is like and what you enjoy about working at Intelex! We've also made note of your... More

5. "Former developer"

I worked at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

Good for start up and helpful co workers

Cons

I didn't find any cons

Advice to Management

Good and helpful management

17 Aug 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We always enjoy hearing from our alumni and really appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience!

6. "Great company"

Pros

Great place to work

Cons

Nothing I can think of

5 Jul 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to post your thoughts about what you think about Intelex! We always enjoy hearing from our Intelex alumni. :)

"Account Executive"

I worked at Intelex Technologies full-time

Pros

-Friendly work environment
    -Internal events
    -Idea sharing

Cons

-Weak leadership
    -Underqualified management
    -Alarmingly high turnover especially in sales
    -Hard work unrecognized

5 Jul 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We always appreciate feedback from our employees and Intelex alumni. I've made note of your feedback as we continue to build out our employee experience.

"Excellent"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Share ideas, execute ideas, learn from others.

Cons

Tough sell, crowded market. Still maturing differentiation.

25 May 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

We really appreciate you taking the time to post! Thank you :)

"Awesome place to work and grow your career!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Marketing in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked in a few industries and finally made the leap into the Tech Industry and I can't tell you how much that was the best decision. I've never worked for a company that truly values their employees, like Intelex does! Believe it or not, you not only sense it but you see it everyday you come. You're well supported and work here is so much fun!

Cons

I have no cons to share.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! Your transparency is truly appreciated!

20 Apr 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! It's always great hearing from our employees and their day-to-day experience.

"Sold the the dream"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Intelex Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If you're looking for a company that fulfills on all their promises look no further.

Cons

The benefits are not as great as larger companies, that being said, it's enough to compliment the average lifestyle.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your team as best as you can while still looking out for the best interest of the company. If you can manage a balance between this, you won't have a problem with retention.

28 Feb 2018 – Corporate Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad you're enjoying being part of not only the company but the family here at Intelex! We have taken note of your suggestions as well.... More