Intuit Reviews

Found 4,371 of over 7,590 reviews

4.6
Intuit CEO Sasan Goodarzi
Sasan Goodarzi
Pros
  • "Overall work life balance is great(in 1150 reviews)

• "Great benefits for part time work(in 571 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance is hit or miss(in 223 reviews)

• "Did not use to move that fast on decision making but that has been changing over the past year(in 122 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on

Accounting Exit Opportunities

1y

works at

Intuit

If you want to make extra money working remotely this busy season, feel free to DM for a referral to Intuit TurboTax. Hourly pay and 100% remote work. Plus, end of season bonus. Must have CPA, EA or JD.

15 Comments

Tech

104K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Intuit~2293
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year
      Featured Review

Great company with focusing on employee first

Jun 5, 2021 - Staff Software Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very good work-life balance, benefits, and career opportunities.

Cons

As it is very large and complex company, it's hard to know what everyone does, so some works could be redundant by other teams (but just in small details).

2. Intuit - Tax and Bookkeeping Experts | Division of Intuit
      5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jan 10, 2022 - Marketing Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Get to work with talented people, it's a company that values work-life-balance, Intuit has amazing perks, and there are good career mentorship and development opportunities. One of the few places that truly lives their company values.

Cons

Sometimes it's guided too strongly by the US policies. At times not enough independence for local markets which can cause blockers.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

People focussed company

Dec 8, 2021 - L&D Specialist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid working People centric approach, they genuinely support their employees Amazing benefits Challenging and interesting work Supportive culture of collaboration Hiring for behaviours and skills, not just skills Work life balance Inovation & change

Cons

Complex product/Industry (but it's good to be challenged) Lots of ways to communicate email, slack and shared tools (keeps you on your toes but sometimes a struggle to keep up to date) Working with different timezones can be tricky, as it's a truly global organisation (but you need to be disciplined about your diary) Development if you aren't a manager or above isn't as clear as it could be (but development fund to continue education is amazing)

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic company, great work life balance

Dec 6, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Exeter, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

definitely put the employee & customer first, great vibe, fantastic benefits & perks. brilliant career progression if you want.

Cons

no cons at present as very happy with role, responsibilities and the attitude of everyone who works here

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good company - work can be stressful

Dec 4, 2021 - Senior Support Specialist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good perks Good culture Company genuinely wants to do right by there customers and staff

Cons

Stressful role Hours can be long If the team is understaffed you feel the knock on effects in your workload

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work - lack of progression

Dec 3, 2021 - Strategic Account Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great training and personal development - Culture was great, friendly and supportive - Great healthcare and benefits - People first mentality

Cons

-Micromanagement -Lack of progression within sales, there is no progression at all. -High turnover of sales individuals - non that I've seen before.

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

My friends are jealous.. :)

Oct 4, 2021 - Senior Service and Support Specialist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Intuit really lives up to its values. Grow opportunities Support Trust Compensation plans Benefits All the free food Events Team! I am very proud to work at a company like this.

Cons

Sometimes it feels like other lines of business get more sunshine than others!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

7 years at Intuit and I can't imagine working anywhere else!

Sep 21, 2021 - Director of Talent Acquisition in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

-I have had two leaders in my time at Intuit and both have struck the balance of being supportive and challenging me really well. -I have been able to grow a team and I have seen no attrition in that team over 7 years as I have been able to grow their careers in line with their career goals, partly because of the massive growth we have experienced as a company, but mainly because of the culture of growth and development at Intuit. -I genuinely respect my colleagues, and they are really intelligent people who challenge my thinking -The stakeholders I work with understand how important hiring and retaining top talent easier, which for someone in my role saves so much time and heartache, and certainly wasn't the case in previous companies I worked at -I genuinely trust the CEO and the leadership team to make well thought decisions -It sounds ridiculous, but people are just unbelievably nice at Intuit and always have good intent

Cons

-I think we can be too consensus driven at times -We don't always stick to a clear DACI and start pulling in people for input to make them feel included as opposed to because they will genuinely add value to the decision making process -Our HR Technology doesn't accelerate our work, but we are working on it and I see improvements every day